By Lodell Halvorson
Designer Tips: When stamping your images over the ColorMe design, be sure to press down firmly to cover the entire area.
- Ebony Color Me™ Paper
- Birthday Greetings stamp set
- Wildflowers stamp set
- Acrylic block
- Circus Petal Point inks
- White & black cardstocks
- Limolicious Smooch Spritz
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat Gun
- Vintage Labels template
- Boutique ribbon – 3/4” pink crepe
- 5”x6 1/2” blank card
- Foam tape
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Front of the card: Place your card with the fold on top. Cover the card with ebony lace ColorMe and spritz with Limolicious Smooch. Set aside to dry.
- Use the template to trace and cut out a 6 1/2”x5” vintage label from ebony flowers ColorMe. Stamp the flowers as shown on the left of the label and emboss with clear powder. Be sure not to overheat. Mat on white cardstock with 1/16” borders and ink the edges with pink. Mat again on black with 1/16” borders. Foam tape centered on the card.
- Emboss “Birthday Wishes” in pink on the tag, and green swirl and dragonfly. Foam tape to the right of the flowers. Zotä a pink bow at the top of the tag.
- Inside the card: Cut two sections of border from the flowers paper to 1 1/2”x5”, and a 3 1/4”x5” dot and spritz with Limolicious. When dry, glue the borders on the left and right.
- Mat the dot on white cardstock with 1/32” borders on the long edges and ink with pink. Mat again on black with 1/16” borders on the long edges.
- Emboss “It’s Your Day!” in pink on the label. Cut around the edges and ink. Foam tape centered 3/4” from the top.