Happy Father's Day
By Laura Nicholas
Trim the edge of the face of the card and fold the back over the front to create the flap at the bottom of the card. Tuck the flap under the stamped arrow to hold it in place.
Stamp the images on tan paper and cut out. Add mini brads to the arrows and foam tape them in place.
- Cardmaker’s Earth's Palette Creative Pack
- Cardmaker’s Earths's Palette Creative Kit
- Fun and Funky Arrow Stamps
- Acrylic block
- 5"x6 ½" white card
- Foam tape
- Brown inkpad
- Trim 1" off the face of the card. Cover face of the card with blue striped paper. Fold the back of the card over the front to create the flap.
- Trim 1" strips of blue paper and glue across the top of the striped paper and to the flap. Trim ¼" strips of brown paper and ink the edges. Glue over the seam of the blue paper and striped paper. Glue the second strip over the edge of the flap.
- Stamp arrows onto tan paper and cut out. Add green mini brads to the arrows and foam tape three arrows along the brown strip in the top left corner of the card. Add green mini brads to the arrow that looks like a bracket and foam tape, as shown. Leave the point of the arrow loose to tuck the flap under.
- Print a greeting on tan paper and trim. Ink the edges and add brown mini brads. Foam tape to the flap.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1 ½" strip of striped paper, cut a ½" strip of blue paper and ink the edges. Glue the strips together and cover seams with ¼" strip of brown paper. Glue to the card, as shown.
- Stamp arrow images on tan paper and cut out. Add mini brads and glue the arrows to the strips.
- Print a greeting on tan paper and trim. Ink the edges and add two brown mini brads to the corner of the greeting. Glue into place and foam tape the last arrow pointing to the greeting.