Holographic Birthday Card
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer Tips: Stamp on the back of your paper and use the image as a template for a cut-out shape.
- Rock On paper pack
- Red & Cobalt Ripple papers
- Birthday Greetings stamp set
- Thinga-ma-jigs stamp set
- Acrylic block
- Ocean Chalk ink
- 5”x6 1/2” blank card
- Foam tape
- Front of the card: Place your card with the fold your left. Cover the card with Rock On tan paper with the design on the left. Stamp “May Your Layers…” on a 2” square Rock On tan. Mat on blue holographic paper with 1/4” borders and foam tape to the card 1” from the top.
- Stamp two large brackets and three small asterisks on the back of the red holographic paper. Cut around the stamped shapes and glue to the card as shown.
- Inside the card: Cover the card with Rock On tan paper with the design across the top. Stamp “Eat Cake” on a 2”x1 3/4” Rock On tan and mat with blue holographic paper with 1/4” borders. Foam tape to the card 1 1/2” from the top.
- Stamp exclamation point and large asterisk on the back of the red holographic and cut around the stamped images. Glue to the card as shown.