By Laura Nicholas
Stamp on the surface using a Staz-on inkpad.
Lay out the stamps on the surface for spacing and then pick up with a clear block.
- Cardmaker’s Pretty Creative Pack
- Cardmaker’s Pretty Creative Kit
- Cardmaker’s Pretty Ribbons
- Mix Your Messages stamps
- Sara's Surface Just a Pocket
- Timber Brown Staz-on ink pad
- Acrylic block
- Glue stick
- Glue dots
- Black pen
- Stamp the "get well" greeting on the lower right of the outside of the surface using the Staz-on ink.
- Tear green paper around the greeting and ink the edges. Add brads to the flowers and attach to the green paper. Glue to the surface and trim flush to the edge. Add pen stitching along the edge of the pocket.
- Cover the flap of the surface with pink floral paper and ink the edges. Stamp the other greeting inside the flap.
- Line the inside of the surface with green paper. Tear around the greeting and ink the edges. Glue to the surface.
- Tear around the top of the flap with floral paper and ink the edges. Glue to the top around the greeting and ink the edges. Add a small flower and brad with glue dots to the flap.
- Glue the side flaps of the pocket.
- Add tea bags to the pocket.
- Glue ribbon to the back of the pocket and tie over the flap on the front of the surface.