By Ann Bernklau
- I colored the butterflies in with Smooch Inks to add color and shimmer.
- Use StazOn® when stamping on a photo.
- I stamped on the photo first, then on white cardstock. Then I cut out the center oval on the white cardstock, added journaling, and glued it over the stamped image on the photo.
- I created the floral border around the photo mat by simply repeating the black daisy around the frame.
- Labels & Frames Stamp Set (link)
- Serendipity Paper Pack (link)
- Citrus ribbons (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® inkpad (link)
- Pen knife (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Smooch Inks: Frosted Aqua, Lettuce, Sassy Pink, and Sweet Melon (link)
- Place the light blue paper with the flowers on the left. Ink the edges of a 5”x5” photo and mat onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat onto green floral, leaving a 3/4” border. Ink the edges black. Stamp black small daisies all around the border. Glue to the page 1” from the top and right.
- Stamp the oval frame onto the bottom right corner of the photo. Stamp again onto white cardstock. Cut out the center oval of the white cardstock and around the flowers. Print a caption on the oval and glue over the stamped image on the photo.
- Stamp the scalloped frame in the bottom left, 1” from the left and bottom. Stamp again onto white cardstock and cut out the center circle. Print a caption on it and glue over the stamped image on the page.
- Stamp many butterflies in the empty spaces on the page and color them in with various colors of Smooch Ink.
- Use an pen knife to cut around the right and left sides of the scalloped frame, about 1” on each side. Take 14” of orange sheer ribbon and string it behind the scalloped frame through the slits you’ve cut on the sides. Tape the ends of the ribbon to the back of the page. Tie a small bow orange bow and Zots™ above the photo on the right. Zots™ a sheer pink bow to the right of the bottom label as shown.