Fun in the Sun Birthday Card
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer’s Tip: It’s easy to stamp on suede paper, and it gives a soft unique look.
- Summer Stickers Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Suede papers – red (link), navy (link), white (link)
- Holographic papers – red (link), silver (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- Bike small stamp set (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- StazOn® Black inkpad (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank card (link)
- Front of the card: Place your card with the fold your left. Cover the card with silver holographic paper. Place ant Dazzlesä along the bottom. Place a medium sized sun in the upper right corner and trim the excess.
- Stamp two bikes on a 5”x2” white suede paper and glue 3/4” from the bottom. Glue a 5”x1/4” blue suede strip below the white. Stamp “Happy Birthday” on a 5”x1” white suede and glue 1 1/2” from the top. Glue a 5”x1/4” red suede above the greeting.
- Place “Fun in the Sun” Dazzlesä at the top, and sunglasses between the suede papers.
- Inside the card: Glue a 5”x1” red suede 1/4” from the bottom. Glue a 5”x1/2” blue suede above the red. Stamp a bike just above the blue strip.
- Back the kite with red holographic paper and glue to the upper left. Place “Play” just to the right of the kite.