By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tips: You can make 6 identical birthday invitations with the papers included in the paper pack and even more if you make paper substitutions.
- Cupcake small stamp (link)
- Serendipity Paper Pack (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set (link)
- 3 1/2” round scallop giga punch
- Circle 3” Giga punch (link)
- 8x8 retro cardstock (link)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- white cardstock (link)
- StazOn® black inkpad
- foam tape (link)
- Place the card fold at the side. Cover the card with yellow cardstock Glue a 4 1/2” x6” rectangle of green flower paper to the card center.
- Stamp cherries on a 6” x 2” orange grid paper and mat the long edges with white cardstock. Glue 7/8” from the bottom of the card. Glue a length of yellow rick rack across the orange grid paper, 1/2” from the bottom edge of the border and trim even with the card edges.
- Stamp a cupcake on to a 3” white circle. Stamp again on orange cardstock and cut out the cupcake top and foam tape over the first image. Stamp “Celebrate!” under the cupcake. Stamp the candle on to yellow cardstock and glue to the top of the cupcake. Glue the white circle onto a pink dot scallop circle and glue 1 1/2” from the top of the card. Glue a blue gingham bow to the left side of the circle.
- Inside: Cover the inside of the card with a 4 1/2” x 6” rectangle of orange grid paper. Glue a 5” x 2” border of multicolored flower paper 5/8” from the bottom of the card. Glue a 1/8” wide orange ribbon border 1/2” near the bottom of the border and glue an orange bow on the right side. Write the parties information on white cardstock and glue above the border.