By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tips: Quick and Easy stamped cards are a must for Christmas. Mass-produce the same design for even faster results.
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Christmas Ribbon Set (link)
- Flying Reindeer Small Stamps (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Dazzles™ Merry, Merry Christmas Stickers (link)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- StazOn® Timber brown inkpad (link)
- Distress Red Barn Door Ink (link)
- Ivory cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Place the card fold at the side. Cover with red swirl paper. Cut a section of the green/red border paper to 4 1/2” x 5 3/4” and mat with ivory cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the card center.
- Trace a label shape from the template onto the back of the brown poinsettia paper. Mat with ivory cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border and glue near the top of the card. Trace a small label onto ivory cardstock and stamp the reindeer with brown ink, snowflakes and “magical” with red. Ink the edges and glue horizontally over the patterned label. Glue a red bow to the left side.
- Inside: Cover the inside back with green/red border paper. Trace a small label onto ivory cardstock. Ink the edges and stamp “magical” with brown ink at the top and adhere a Dazzles™ “Christmas” sticker below. Glue the label to the top inside back.