By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: If your impression does not turn out perfect when you are stamping words, use a fine point black pen to fill in the areas that stamped lighter or not at all.
- Busy Scrapper’s Solution Christmas Papers
- Cardmaker’s Jewel Ribbons
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card
- Christmas Words Acrylic Stamps
- Acrylic block
- Black round mini brads
- Black cardstock
- Glue stick
- Black ink pad
- Cover the card front with burgundy swirl paper and trim the edges even with the card.
- Stamp “holiday spirit” 1/2” from the top and 1 5/8” from the left edge. Stamp the Christmas tree stamp at the bottom right corner, 1/2” from the bottom and 3/4” from the right side.
- Cut a 1 3/4” wide strip of green dot paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Tie three different burgundy ribbon lengths to the left side of the strip and knot. Trim the tails to 1 1/2” long.
- Stamp “spreading joy & cheer” on the striped paper bookplate and glue it to the bottom right edge of the dot strip. Secure with mini brads and glue the strip under the “holiday spirit” stamp. Ink the edges of the card.
- For the inside: Cut a 1 3/4” wide strip of dot paper and mat the long right side with black cardstock. Glue the ends of a 3/4” length of burgundy ribbon and glue it to the top of the matted edge. Glue the strip to the inside back, next to the fold and trim the paper even with the card edges. Stamp “blessings” onto a small green tag and glue to the dot strip as shown.