Fancy a Cuppa Tea
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Stamp onto the tags from the book, to create easy coordinated greetings. Add extra details to the stamps by coloring with colored pencils.
- Fancy A Cuppa Stamps (link)
- Heritage papers (link)
- Bohemian Embellish-abilities (link)
- 8x8 Cardstock for Retro papers (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Staz-on ink pad, Timber brown (link)
- Colored pencils
- Place fold of the card to the left. Cover the card front with green paper. Cut a 4”x5” tan texture paper and ink the edges. Stamp images of the teapot, cup and saucer, small tea bag and butterflies. Color with colored pencils. Stamp tags with “Fancy a cuppa” and “Tea”. Color with colored pencils, ink the edges of the tags and glue to the tan strip.
- Mat the strip with brown cardstock and glue to the green texture paper. Wrap lace ribbon along the brown cardstock mat and trim at the card edges. Zot™ a loop of green ribbon under the brown flower and attach to the lace ribbon. Thread a thin strip of brown cardstock through the button and Zot™ to the center of the flower.
- Inside the card: Cut a 3 ½” strip of green texture paper. Cut a ¾” strip of tan cardstock, ink the edges, mat with brown and glue to the top of the green paper. Wrap with lace ribbon and glue to the inside of the card.
- Stamp “You’re Tea-riffic” onto the label and ink the edges. Glue to the large section of the green paper and color with colored pencils. Stamp small flowers and butterflies to the tan strip and color with colored pencils. Print a greeting onto a tag and foam tape over the lace ribbon.