Metal Leaf With Stamps
April 22, 2014

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Glo (posted 12 hours 32 minutes ago)
I am looking forward to the 2nd webisode, thanks!
Glo (posted 12 hours 35 minutes ago)
I love that heart stamp, today's projects are beautiful. Take care...
Diann (posted 14 hours 13 minutes ago)
I have never tried metal leaf,but this is very interesting. It really sets the card off.
Michelle (posted 14 hours 56 minutes ago)
I just LOVE Wednesdays, to get my craft class from Paper Wishes! I love all of your new items, my problem is what to put in my cart, without making it too expensive!! I want so many things!!
Barb (posted 18 hours 17 minutes ago)
You said to save all the little pieces that you scrape off. Are you going to show how you end up using them. Love this look.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Actually you simply pour them back onto a project and tab them in place and brush the excess off.
Dyan (posted 1 day 1 hour ago)
I was just thinking about how to use metal leaf with paper. And, voila! Paper Wishes saves the day. This is such a beautiful effect. Thank you for bringing it to us. I must also give Paper Wishes/HOTP kudos for your rubber stamps. I had read they were considered one of the best on the market so I had to try them. They are spectacular - to say the least. The image is so clear it looks almost printed. The backing keeps it adhesive quality. I've since bought 3 more sets and they have become my "go to" stamps.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes