Three Year Anniversary Special
November 4, 2008

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Ginna Cumley (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Hooray!!!!
Love these webisodes.
Keep it up
Janice Kuta (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I look forward to your webisodes every week...Loved the week of webisodes...Keep them coming...
Debra (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Just wanted to say thank you for doing these shows every week. I so look forward to watching, learning and laughing.
Love the bloopers. The giggles are contagious! You should allow us to see more ;) Thanks for sharing so much with us. I Love the show and look forward to it weekly.
Nancy Contival (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
LOVE all your webisodes. Thank you so much for taking the time to put those together. You've helped many, many people!
Jan Butler (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
How wonderful and enjoyable Wednesdays are with the webisode. Continual success with your company and projects.
Bobbi Corun (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Love the wonderful idea's that you pass on to us. The Webisodes are fantastic!
Sheryl Musslewhite (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! Congrats to both of you on 3 yrs. of WONDERFUL WORK! Being disabled brought me into scrapbooking to help fill my time and you ladies have taught me soooo very much!!! I just love your webisodes and I like others wish they were everyday! And I just can't get enough of your products, they are so versatile in cardmaking, scrapbooking and altering products. Thanks for all you both do for all of us!
Sue (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
LOVE the Webisodes...and Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see what's coming! Thanks for your generosity, too!
Pamela Sontag (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Congratulations on 3 years. I look forward to each webisode. They are so full of ideas and new products.
Alison (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Dear Paulette and Sara - keep up the good work. I love watching your webisodes each week. Thank you so much. (Wirral, England)
Deborah Mendez (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I think it's great. Thanks for all the ideas.
Mary Jane Wilkins (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Congratulations on three years of creative, informative and fun webisodes. I look forward to them and never miss one! Keep them coming!
Sincerely,
MJ Wilkins
Lynn (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
At the end, there was a thank you for being part of the webisodes family. No...Thank you for having these wonderful webisodes. I usually view them at my office when I take a much needed break for my stressful job as a paralegal. It gets me thru and I can't wait for Tuesdays to come around. THANK YOU.
Laura Nason (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
It's wonderful. I look forward to all your webisodes and you have the best products I've seen anywhere.
helen (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
So happy for your 3 year Anniversary. Enjoy so much your webisodes Thanks for being a part of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joan Keaten (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Thanks so much for three great years. Thanks also for the great bargain!! I love bargains.
Linda Franklin (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Good work. I look forward to watching each week. Keep up the good work.
Linda Coolican (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I enjoyed your anniversary webisode, just like I enjoy all the others. Always learning new ideas about projects or new products. I also want to thank you for all your special offers.
Keep up the good work!
Annette Siverson (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Love, love, love the webisodes. I have learned so much from watching. Thank you! Oh, and keep them coming!
Janice Wilkinson (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I love your webisodes. Keep it up and Happy Anniversary.
Comment: