Three Year Anniversary Special
November 4, 2008

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

gail silva (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Love the Webisodes - so many good ideas for your products, and I love being able to search the archives for product iideas when the items finally arrive. wish all the printable instructions also automatically printed the project photos - the olderones don't. Paulette and sara - you do a great job presenting everything. thanks!
Anna Woodcock (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I Love watching your showes on my computer and i love your prducts. have they stoped thier sales cataloges, i haven't received one in quite awhile Anna.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Anna, we still do have our Paper Wishes catalog and if you go to the home page of the Paper Wishes site and click the button that says "free catalog" then you'll be back on the mailing list. If you want, you can also email me at snaumann@hotp.com and I'll make sure you get one! Sara
Laurie Ukkestad (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!... and BLESSINGS FOR MANY MORE!!

Great webisode! Super ideas and inspiration!
Thank you for allowing us to share in your celebration with these awesome offers and freebie!
Kathie Beukema (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Congratulations!! I've been with you for all three years. Thanks for all the great ideas, laughter and good deals. Thank you for the Free Downlands I'm a personal card shopper and each month when my box comes, I know I have a few hours of stress relief and a mind full of loving thoughts for those I make cards for. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Keep up the great work.
Diana Ferralli (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Fantastic episode, as are all of your episodes. Your webisodes have made scrapbooking and cardmaking a reality for me. Your demonstration of the projects is so very helpful. You've created a scrapbooking/cardmaking addict. And I love it.
Barbara Hanifin (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
very good loved it
Marge Bernard (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Very, very nice. Lots of good ideas.
Sandra (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Great, thank you.
Deb Niese (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Love this site
KATHLEEN WILLIAMS (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I am new at all this and watching your videos really really helps me to learn techniques and have a blast watching you 2...u need a tv show!!! thanx!!!
Peggy (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Happy Anniversary!!! Love your weekly messages and ideas.
roxyie (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT as always, can't wait for more
Chris Pagan (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Great work girls I watch every week and always look forward to the next one.
Paulette Flanagan (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Fabulous!
Sandra Wingate (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I wish the webisodes could be every day - they teach me so much! Thank you again and again. I would love to have you show me how to ink edges so neatly. When I use the ink pad, it's a fat line or a jagged line or the ink gets onto the main item. Please go into this technique in depth.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Sandra,

Thanks for posting! I've found it works best to use a light touch when inking--don't press too hard, just drag the inkpad lightly). It also helps to test new inkpads on scrap paper before inking the real thing...new inkpads are juicy! And pigment inkpads have more "juice" to them too, so you might try a dye-based inkpad instead. Hope this helps, I've made a note to show this in an upcoming segment! Sara
Jean King (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
This anniversay special was great. I really enjoy all of your Webisode's plus your products
Melody (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
I have faithfully watched or gone back and re watched every webisodes. They have been my craft fix when the shows went off line. Thank you soo very very much.
Sharon Smart (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Congrats girls!
Kim Henrich (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
keep up the webisodes I look foreward to seeing them every week. You always throw a new light on how to use the products in different ways
Gretchen Luna (posted 5 years 10 months ago)
Much enjoy the webisodes.
Comment: