Cupcake Template
February 17, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Linda (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Can you use the cupcake liner template to put real homemade cupcakes in?
Thank You.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Sure you can!
Elizabeth Briggs (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Yes, you could use this on a scrapbook page. Cut out the design, then cut in half! Do all the folding to the inside and stick to your page. The 'frosting top' could be a circle punched out and then scollop edged along the bottom. (Use the cupcake tag as a guidline and do 'free form'.)
lori (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
i love the cupcake where do i find the template and how do i down load
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The Cupcake Template is a plastic piece as shown on the Webisode. You can order it by clicking on the right side of the screen.
marge (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Thanks so much for the video - I got stumped trying to put these together but your isntructions are just what I needed
Desi (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Love the webisodes, but sad that there are so few supplies of HOTP here in the UK.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We do ship to UK customers all the time, hope that helps.
Sabrina (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Thank you so much for the tutorial. I bought the stencil and COULD NOT get the top right. I had to refer back to it 4 times!
anne josephy (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
The webisodes are so well done. I really enjoy watching them for ideas and inspiration. I was wondering how often they are updated on itunes. Thanks!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Anne,

Thanks for your question! We’ve been trying to update them on iTunes weekly but we’ve had a rash of cold/flu/winter yuck going through the office and it’s really gotten our IT department. We’ll get back into the weekly schedule here very quickly!

Thanks for watching, and for your question. If there’s any more information I can give you, please feel free to email!

Hope you have a great day!

Sara
beverly blagmon (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I really enjoy making greeting card and etc. friends
Mary (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I love the webisodes and I think this template is great. I would like to know, where can I get the adhesive pearls? I only see pink ones at paperwishes.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Mary!

We do have self-adhesive pearls in several sizes, and here's a link to a web page that shows the selection:

You’ll see we have them in black, light blue, silver, pale pink and “natural” pearl color, in different sizes.

I’ve been using these a LOT lately in my projects—generally not to decorate as much as the “just for you” cupcake, but using one pearl in the center of a stamped flower bud, or using a line of three along the edge of a card or just under a photo. It’s a little touch (and lets me use these thriftily) but adds so much style.

And just a tip when you’re using these: The pearls are attached to the clear liner in a row. So, when you start to peel one up, the rest will come too. If I only want one, or a few, I’ll cut off just as many as I want, cutting through the liner. And because the adhesive will sort of show in between each pearl, I trim that off with my “adhesive scissors” (the ones I have around for cutting into gluey or scrap stuff...not my good scissors). Also, I use tweezers to handle and position single pearls...it makes it so much easier.

If you like the pearls, you might also like self-adhesive rhinestones. They’re the same concept as the pearls, just with small rhinestones instead. I really like how they add a small touch of sparkle to a project. There are a lot of other rhinestone products on the following page; toward the bottom you’ll see the Crystal Stickers.

Okay, probably way more information than you wanted! :) Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Sara
Diana (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Love your tutorial. Thanks.
Vicki (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I made these out of Valentine papers and filled them with M & M's. I sent a dozen to my daughter at college for her and her friends and gave them to family and friends, too. Great Valentine's treat!
Dionne (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I will be using this as party favors at my daughters birthday party
Kristal (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Great video. thanks! I used these last week for my daughter's second grade Valentine party. I used a pink heart embossed cardstock with a plain red cardstock for the holder. I used the cupcake tag and had her write her a classmate's name on each and then each tag was tied to a cupcake with a ribbon with hearts on it. I did not use the toppers. Then I stuffed each one with a small candy and closed it up. They won most creative voted by her class! It was a lot of work and next year, she will help! Thanks for a fun product!
Cindy (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I am SOOOOO Happy to have seen this template demonstrated! I purchased this item and had such a difficult time trying to figure out how to fold the tops! THANK YOU! Now I'm ready to tackle this project again instead of letting it collect dust.
Joan Bagielto (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
YUM!!!! Such a great idea for us chocoholics to fill them with small chocolate candies & give them to fellow chocoholics. Please keep the ideas flowing. I love them all! Thanks.
Joan
Barb (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
These are just great...will make such cute party favors! Also, I see that you have included fonts on some of you instructions, as well as several other projects. How do we get the fonts you are using?

Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Barb,

Susan regularly uses two fonts, "Gasoline Alley" and "Got that Bling", bit of which are available from www.fonts.com. The price for these two fonts are $29 each. You might also try googling these two to see if there are any sites that offer them free. Another site to look at might be simplythebest.net/fonts/, which has fonts that are all free unless you want to use them commercially.

I do hope this helps, and please let me know if there’s anything else you have a question on!
Sara
Karen (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
oh my goodness, I was making it so much more difficult than it is! Thank you SO much. I'm making these for a baby shower with all little baby prints on them!
Mary Lou (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Adorable - but I can't use them in my scrapbooks so I won't be ordering them. For those who do crafts, this looks like a great idea.
Jan Bautch (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is exactly what I needed. I got it!
Tanya (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Great video and directions!
Comment: