Tags, Twinchies & ATC's
October 9, 2009

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos
Tomorrow's Webisode: March 2014 Scrapbooking Classes

Traci S. (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
What an incredible week! (Even though it took me untill mid November to sit and watch and take notes! Thank you to EVERYONE who helped get this week's Stamp Camp! I learned so much. I can't wait to go play! Thank you so very much! You are all appreciated!

Traci S.
Dolores (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Loved all the webisodes learned so much. Thanks ladies! Could you please tell me what kind of baby wipes you use, because there is so many out there?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Dolores, I use the regular, non-fancy store brand of baby wipes. They work just fine on the tags and as a bonus, they're great to keep on your craft desk for quick clean ups! Sara
Mary Ann (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I've learned so much this week. Thank you for the videos.
lorraine (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
thanks for reminding me of techniques I had forgotten about and showing us all some new techniques like the baby wipe..great week of shows
Lovely GG (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I'll be back next year AND next week AND the weeks after that!!!!!!!!!! Loved it all.
Kathy (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Oh, Sara and Paulette, this week has been so inspirational! Thank you for sharing these wonderful tips techniques and new products.
Laura (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks for lots of creative ideas, I am always
excited to see what is next on your webisodes.
Marjorie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thank you for a wonderful week of ideas and techniques. I love the twinchies and the baby wipe technique. Good job, ladies.
beverly hamman (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Can't believe this week is over, I learned so many new techniques and got so many wonderful ideas. Keep up the good work, it is really helpful for us who have a limited amount of time to stamp and play.
Michelle (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I love all of the webisodes, and always look forward to a week full of them. I LOVE my paper wishes, and always look forward to learning from you Sarah! You make crafting fun, and I have learned a lot from watching you each week! Thank you for all that you do!
Vivienne (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Wow what a lot of tips and ideas, I am from South Africa so I will have to go around and see where I can pick up the stamps etc we have very limited stores in the town where I live, I might go thru to the Aquilla Convention in Pretoria later this month
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Vivienne, I will be at the Aquila event in Pretoria this month! Hope to see you there! Sara
Carol W (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Terrific idea about "auditioning" the placement of your stamp by stamping on acetate first and moving it around! Thank you for another great week of webisodes. It's so helpful to see the products and techniques in action!
Katie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I think I speak for all your loyal fans and Webisode watchers when I say that these Stamp Camp presentations were wonderful. Please know that we really appreciate all the work and planning that must go into each one. This series just made my week so much better. Please keep up the good work and keep inspiring us!
Karen (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thank you for the wonderful week of stamping techniques. I've gotten so many new ideas to try out when making my cards. I had no idea how many ways you could use the distress inks. I can't wait to try them.
Robin (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I just loved this whole week. I already made a Twinchie using a leftover butterfly transparency from the Clearly Collage set. Great ideas for using little pieces of things.
Lue (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
This is my favorite webisode. Bravo ladies!Week of webisodes don't come fast enough for me. But I learn so much in one week. Thank you. I love distress inks and tags that can be done and stocked for a later time. Great idea.
Would you consider doing the same webisode with all Christmas products, using tags, twinchies, ATCs it would be great and more inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Doreen (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I can't believe how much new information was in this week's series. I just found out about distress inks but you showed me several new ways to use them. Thanks again for all your hard work and obvious love of stamping.
Kathy B (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks so much for the WOW...can't believe it's Friday already! I have so many new ideas and techniques to try out!!
Joy Kennedy (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
This was the most inspiring, informative group of Webisodes that I have seen. Keep up the great work girls.
Candice (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
These tags are just gorgeous! I wish like Patti that you could do them all of the time. Thanks so much!
Comment: