Amazing Folded Cardmaking
May 16, 2011

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Kristine (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
I always look forward to the WOW and this first one was a great start! Theresa's cardmaking ideas are magical! And congratulations to Ann on her engagement!!
Connie (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
As always, Teresa is amazing!! Love any card she makes. Ann, so happy for you!!
Janet S. (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
The cards are beautiful and I can't wait to try them. Thank you so much.
Patti Rogers (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
I just love your Webisodes. I buy the products and come back time after time to make sure I am using them properly. You guys are just terrific...and you have some great designers giving us wonderful ideas!! Thanks bunches!!
Terri (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
Congratulations on your engagement, Ann! Loved seeing these cards being demonstrated. I have my CD/DVD and can't wait to get started.
Mary Callahan (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
CONGRATULATIONS ANN!! I wondered if Paulette would say something about the ring. Glad she did. All the best to you and Felix!
Kathleen (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
I just love these cards! :)
Donna (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
First, congratulations to you, Ann!!! This is one lucky guy, to catch a treasure like you -smart, talented, sweet,& beautiful!
I love watching you ladies on these webisldes, and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the rest of the week!
Donna G
Marsha (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
These new folded cards are marvelous. So simple yet very impressive. Also, thanks for the Webisodes that match.
Connie (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
Always looking for new ways for making new cards, how cool is this???
Love you guys and congrads Ann how exciting is that?? Best of luck!!!
Ann (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
I have the DVD and have made a few of the folded cards. It is wonderful, easy to follow and fun to do!!
Thanks for the ideas.
Rosie West (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
Totally awesome...every card was very special. Thanks, Rosie
Margarita Collazo (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
Thank you for sharing I must have this loved it. You guys are great.
Noralee (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
I love these cards! I have just started making cards from the Card Making Kits and I love them.They outshine every card making company out there. Thanks a bunch for the beautiful cards.
Barbara (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
Congratulations Ann!! These cards are amazing and I am excited to get the dvd and try all of them.
Comment: