Kanban Wobblers & Cards
October 21, 2011

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Linda (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
Bought this set. They are beautiful and inspiring. I have 7 little people to give the Wobblers to this Christmas! Great products and product review.
CAROL SCOTT (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
LOVE PAPER WISHES!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE CATALOG.
RoseMarie Goldspink (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I love watching the webisodes! They are all great! This week was one of the best. It went by too fast. I love that you showed us step by step. I am the type of person that needs to see step by step at times. Thanks Paulette & Ann. I also love the glitter & all glitz!!!!!!! I need a bigger craftroom!!! lol.
mary (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I just love the webisodes. You give me so many ideas.I buy most of my supplies from paper wishes.I can't wait to get the supplies from this weeks webisodes.Thank again
Carol (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I am so excited that Paper Wishes, my favorite place for all my crafting supplies, is caring these products. I have used Kanban before and the quality is excellent.
Kathy B (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I have enjoyed this week of webisodes...can't believe it's over. I liked the playfulness of the wobblers and the beautiful artwork for the cards, thank you for the fun week!
Teresa Galvan (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I LOVE All OF THEM! So many things you can do with these and such an inspiration. You can even frame them. Can't wait to receive them all. Thank You AGAIN
Ruth Homan (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Sure enjoy all the wonderful ideas. Keep them coming.
Eileen (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Another great week of webisodes. Thank you for all the great ideas.
I'm with Ann...I like things that are glittery, and that sparkle.
Robin C (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Loved this one too. Glad you discovered Kanban, I ended up at a trunk show of theirs last year and have loved them ever since. Great week but now it's over. It was wonderful as always!
Annette (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Thank you for an absolutely wonderful and inspiring week! I've learned so much and have been so inspired. Now, to work!
Terri (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Well, you've done it again Paulette and Anne!
This has been a fun and beautiful week of webisodes. Thank you so much for bringing us new (and old) great projects! Like everyone else, I have to get busy!
Eilene Fedorko (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Hi to All,

Just finished watching the WOW and enjoyed all of them. Came away with a head spinning with wionderful ideas.
Also I have been lax in thanking you for the wonderful gifts I received with my early copy of your catalog. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Please keep up the great ideag and goodies that make my playing in my craft room so much fun.
Eilene
Carolyn (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
You ladies rock! Thank you so much for the wonderful job in demonstrating all the projects all week long. Sooo looing forward to your next Webisode as always!
Susan D (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
This has been a fun week to be sure. I have picked up so many tip tricks and ideas. Love the new art for cards. Very pretty! I am ready to get into my craft room and start making pretties!
Llyvona Swartwood (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I LOVE Kanban! I have seen it elsewhere and was hoping you would start carrying it! I especially love YOUR ideas on how to use it! Thank you so much! I'm off to place my order!! Much cheaper here than anywhere else!
Kathy (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Very cute! I would probably cover the "rocker" portion with patterned paper, or even a metallic solid to cover the stark white cardstock.
Paula Evans (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
once again a week full of fun and good ideas. thanks Anne and Paulette.
Gloria Buchanan (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I really love when you do the full week of webisodes
thank you so much, maybe in 2012 you will have more of the weekly ones.
Caroline (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Altho they are all good, this has been the BEST week of Webisodes ever! Such a great variety of projects, from the truly beautiful to the fun and practical. I especially loved all the techniques demonstrated on the bangles (never really understood the properties of alcohol inks before), and the infinite number of goodies made with the Steampunk line. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I, like you, will have to get cracking on creating!
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!