Folded and Fabulous
January 9, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

kathyc/northcarolina (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Truly fabulous! Gonna have to get the CD!
Lynnette (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
I just love watching these webisodes that you make. It sure helps with my creativity when I feel like I can't think of anything new and then you show us new stuff! I sure will watch the next ones. Thanks so much!
Luz Myriam Calle (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Hermosos proyectos y grandes ideas para realizar.Todo lo de ustedes es bonito y con mucho diseo.
Jo (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Very nice!! Love them!!!
kathy (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
I, too, love the file folder card and all of the rest. and i always look forward to a whole week of webisodes!! life is good.
Terri (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
This is a fantastic video! I especially love the treat box card. I can't find the template, though. Is the treat box card on the DVD? I am planning to order it but want to be sure it's on there. Thanks for all the wonderful projects you show us.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Yes the pattern is on the DVD. We will get it added to the gallery right away. So sorry it wasn't there.
Carol (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
I love these webisodes! These cards are fabulous! Thank You!
Gloria Hodges (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
good website
Kathy Serrahn (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
just got the dvd,haven't had a chance to go thru all the projects, but they are awesome that I have viewed.
have the dazzles they are amazing
Nadine (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Yes u are evil. Another one i need. Did i say one u know i mean all. FAB
Sheryl (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
How exciting is this? I have done Iris Folding for the past few years, but not the card folding. It is amazing. Can't wait for the pkg to get here! You have re-spared my interest in card making. Thanks.
Penny L. (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
These are all so clever! I love the mini made from a file folder...terrific idea! thanks for sharing these webisodes with us~~~
Jessica (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
First, thanks for the birthday wish yesterday! It was fab!
I love these folded cards. These are just gorgeous, as only Teresa can make! TFS
Christine Peyton (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Loved every card! I can't wait to try them.
Ann (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Fantastic.
Maggy (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
These cards are just gorgeous, Wow, cannot believe the work you have put into these cards and made it look so easyyyyyyyyyyy, to make them
Rebekka Reed (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
wow, this was one great video. Love all those fabulous cards,and all these new products I did not know existed:).
Barbara (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
I love, Love, LOVE your site!!! Thank you for bringing so much fun and inspiration to us all!
Denise (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
Thanks for the sneak peak. I have ordered mines already. Cant wait for the rest
Sherry Latson (posted 2 years 8 months ago)
You guys are just the best. I amwstill hoping for a book by LaNae love her work.
Comment: