Artful Card Kits
January 13, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Carolyn (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
As always - WOW! You ladies do an awesome job showing us the latest products and how creative we too can be (thanks Theresa!). When I'm at my laptop watching, my husband asks what I'm doing and when I say I'm watching Paperwishes his comment is "Watching Paperwishes? Must be a sink full of dishes!!" I'm looking forward to your next WOW. Thank you thank you.
Jeannie B (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
My favorite is the Spun Sugar, but the Chocolate Dippers is a close second! Thank you again for all you do for us. I love your enthusiasm, wonderful ideas and a special thanks to Teresa for coming up with new things to inspire our creativity.
Cheryl R. (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Great week of Webisodes once again, you gals do such a nice job and Theresa's cards are just beautiful. I love the week Webisodes and have really enjoyed this week. It was a treat everyday...
Merlyn (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Sorry to see the week come to an end. Paulette, thank you. And you have processes my orders so quickly. Thank you. I love Paper wishes.
Patti Gold (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
I usually focus more on scrapbbooking than cards, but the spun sugar card kit is just so lovely. I will have to get this one. Just so beautiful. Thank you for another week of webisodes. Love them.
Ti (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Still waiting on the new tonic punches!!!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
See the webisode in two weeks--they are so fun!
Ti (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Have LOVED this week of WOW. Did cost me a lot, though. LOL Keep up the Good Work!
Annette (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Thank you, Paulette, Ann and Teresa. I love WOW. Now, I have to examine my cart and my budget! I just might have to go over! TFS! Annette
Nyoka (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
LOVE these! Its always great to have coordinating elements to design my cards! I predict these are going to be best sellers!!! Thanks for the WOW! Loved the ideas!
Janet S. (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
I bought both of these card kits as soon as they were available. I couldn't resist the names, the colors or die-cuts and tags included in the kits. Which is only to say, I love getting kits because everything coordinates! Theresa's examples are absolutely beautiful and inspiring! I love the interest she creates with her layering. Thanks so much, Paper Wishes
Eileen (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Thank you for another fun week of webisodes. I love them all and it so nice to see all the great possibilites. The Chocolate today is very nice but I LOVE the Spun Sugar. Thank you thank you thank you.
Dottie (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Love the webisodes. Thanks to your camera man who knows just when to move the camera. And BIG kudus to paper wishes for the way you present your catalog and all the products in so many original ways. I dont know any other business who does this.
Beth (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Thanks so much for the WOW!! I always look forward to the week of webisodes. Sorry to see it end. Great ideas and materials! I'm inspired!
Elizabeth Melvin (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Thank you so much for the week of Webisodes. I really look forward to watching them. It was like having a Crafting TV show everyday. Loved it!!! Keep the Webisodes coming. Thank you again.
Shirley Kasprzyk (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Your web casts are driving me crazy. Each one is better than the one before. I can't keep up!!!!
Gloria Buchanan (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Love it when you offer a week of webisodes, please do again soon.
Becky Jo (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Loved this webisode! The papers and accessories are beautiful! The cards are fantastic and have me full of ideas! Thanks so much Paper Wishes! Great products and great prices - how could you go wrong?
joyce (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Theresa has done it again. How creative is she. I loved every episode, but especially the first one which I will be ordering. Thanks so much for the weeklys, I look forward to them every day.
Barb P. (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
Ladies, you have outdone yourselves. Thank you for such wonderful products, and inspiration. My original order is on its way, but I think I'll have to re-order! It's been a pleasure to spend my mornings with you this past week.
Dianne (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
What an awsome week of webisodes!! I can't believe they are over already.
Comment: