Premiere Dazzles
May 14, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Lois (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Just arrived. I couldn't be happier. Iam making a wedding album for our son and daughter-in-law.These DAZZLES will make the album elegant! I am using black and white paper...small white dots on black. Thank you so much. I can start now!!
Elizabeth (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I love these episodes too. I'm surprised no one has mentioned that these dazzles were originally from the dazzles personal shopper. If you want to see these first, join the club. You won't be sorry!
Nancy (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Well, this could be a pricey week for me! ;) I ordered this fabulous bundle and can't wait to receive them! If the week is starting out this awesome, how can you top it each day??? But I know you will! Thanks, Paulette & Ann & designers, for showing such beautiful ideas! I'm looking forward to the rest of the week!
Vicki (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
And I thought I had all the Dazzles. Beautiful cards! How about some Asian form cards with Dazzles. They are so striking! I do alot of Asian cards need some more inspiration!I always have some Dazzles to my cards!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
There is a beautiful Asian sheet in vibrant red in this special collection--I hope you love it.
Tammy (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I may go broke this week!!! Love Dazzles!
Sharron (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I love these. Is there any way you can give us printed instructions for your card samples?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
If you'll look just below the screen you'll see text saying to click for instructions. And you can print them off if you like. We know how it helps to have them. Enjoy!
Joan (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I have been going to your site for years and have learned a lot. I am getting a little tired of dazzles on everything. I am not a dazzle person. Could you trade off and do something a little different at times.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
You're right we do love Dazzlesâ„¢ since they go on so many things but please stay tuned because we have lots of other things to show. Did you see the Artist Spackle last week? How neat is that! Teresa has some fun things for you this week, so please stay with us.
Denise (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I have fallen in love with dazzles.. Had to order this ....great job. Great job to start the week
Teresa Galvan (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
WOW Beautiful! God Bless Teresa, for such another GREAT Webisode can't wait to get my order. Keep them coming - THANKS
Annette (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Teresa and Paper Wishes just never, ever disappoint! Beautiful products, terrific projects and great webisode to present them. Thank you so very much. I am looking forward to this week of webisodes!
Jessica (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
So Ann... When's the wedding? Love all the new dazzles! Thanks
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
June 9th!
Joanne (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I just loved the dazzles and had to order. What a great value, one of the best offers yet. It's like getting them at half price. I can't wait to add them to my collection. I get nothing but wow's when I give a card.
Mjgallagher (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Always love the stuff you make with your templates but wonder how you mat them? It doesn't appear that the template sheets have a cut for a matching mat. How do you get such perfectly matched mats for all your various template cut outs?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
These tips come straight from Ann: "I glue down my label onto contrasting paper and carefully cut around it with scissors, paying attention to the width of the border as I go. It does take a steady hand and good hand-eye coordination to get around the intricate curves and details. One tip I have for you is to use short-blade craft scissors that have a sharp tip to help you get around the intricate areas. There are also ones with wider handles for comfort. I hope this helps! Good luck with all your crafting."
Becky Green (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
It's NICE to hear HOW MANY of the dazzles you get per pack! The cards were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :)
Sandy (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I agree with Ann. Dazzles are the best! So shiny and eye-catching.
Lindy (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I've never used Dazzles before, but have always been interested in them. This bundling and the webisode have spurred me into the act of buying. Thank you!
Jan D. (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Love backing Dazzles with paper, but have you tried laying the Dazzle down on double adhesive sheets like Humungo, burnish the Dazzle down real well, cover the whole area with clear or white microfine glitter and then color with alcohol based markers like Copics? You only need to dab the markers onto the glitter vs. using a brush stroke...it's really pretty.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We will have to try that, thank you for sharing.
Dee Post (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
How beautiful this set makes for cards--they just pop-I love dazzles& the papers Thanks for all they woderful ideas---
Judi Lane (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Just ordered the whole bunch and cannot wait to get started making the cards! Thank you for always having great products and for quick shipping!
Eloise (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
You always come up with the best cards.
Comment: