Premiere Dazzles
May 14, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Barb (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Wow, no wonder we all love DAZZLES--such a variety of ideas and so Beautiful cards as well. On my wish list for sure....
Janet S (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Looks like a great week. Looks like a lot of new idea and dazzles. GREAT !!
Hazel Drake (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
This is a great product. Can't wait till Tues. for my check to deposit so I can order. Thank you for all the great ideas.
Judy Walton (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Wow! I love all the designs and the beautiful mix of colors in each card. I want to have that designing talent!!!
Diana (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Wow! You've outdone yourselves again!! I keep buying expandable envelopes for my dazzles and then run out of room, as I keep ordering more dazzles.What beautiful ideas.
Judi (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
These Dazzles are so beautiful. Love the looks of all of them. They add a great deal to the card. Thank you for all the terrific ideas.
Diana (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Just loved this webisode. I love love love the dazzles. Can't get enough.
Georgia (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
WOWWEE ZOWWEE what a great start to a week of webisodes.Can't wait to see the next one. Great job ladies.
Georgia
Barb (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Teresa has done it again. I can take the same products and NEVER come up with the beautiful ideas she does. She is brilliant!Thanks for sharing!
Comment: