Teresa's Personal Shopper: Day 1
June 25, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Carol Lewellen (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Webisodes are great, very helpful to a "not so experienced" card maker, like me. Sometimes, I have difficulty bringing things together, please, show the backside of the card for those of us who need an extra, 'how to'. Thank you for all your super ideas.
carolyn (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Thankyou loved the webisode so many ideas wow!will have to watch again & take notes.also put the pack on my wish list.
ping (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Guess who has a new last name?
Ruthie (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Congratulations, Anne! I see your name changed on here! Great to see new ideas for old things! Love the webisodes!!
TheTink1927 (posted 2 years 4 months ago)
What a treat to see the first episode so early and it's an awesome one - as usual! I've watched every webisode and STILL you all come up with new ideas! I have the Floral Backgrounds paper and love it so much that I've never used it! If it's going to be discontinued, I MUST buy another and another and another.....
Carol (posted 2 years 4 months ago)
Have always loved this paper. Have used it many time and looking forward to using it again in a while new way.
Jackie (posted 2 years 4 months ago)
I love this kit!!! Where was I when this first came out??! I really want to order this....the papers are really beautiful.
Barb W (posted 2 years 4 months ago)
I can't believe one webisode can have so many new techniques. Why can't we think of any of this.LOL I'm watching a second time and taking notes!!

Sandhills Patty (posted 2 years 4 months ago)
I love it, that you're being green, by finding new uses for all these products. I'm green with envy at all the fun you're having. Didn't know after all these years, about using all those innies!!! So glad I've kept all of mine!
kathyc (posted 2 years 4 months ago)
Looks like it's going to be a really fun week! I looooove the paper doily strips!
Comment: