Teresa's Personal Shopper: Day 5
June 29, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

ardella (posted 2 years ago)
Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the beautiful ideas shown. Look forward to more in the future. Because I'm still working lots of hours, I enjoy all the inspiration, introduction to new tools and products; and especially all the instructions for using the new things as I don't have time to take classes. Thank you so much!
Cheryll Steinke (posted 2 years ago)
Loved the week of webisodes using the older kits. Great ideas. Keep them coming.
Pat Beton (posted 2 years ago)
Fabulous!! I love the Webisodes and to have one everyday is just great. Would love to see more as they are so inspirational.Thank you so much. Hope Ann had a wonderful day.
Terri B. (posted 2 years ago)
Love all of your webisodes, especially the WOW. Agree with Cheri and arlene--we must meet Theresa--she is amazing! Congrats to Ann and Felix!
Taffy B. (posted 2 years ago)
Yes, yes, yes, do it some more! with more scrapbook pages. I wait for Webisode Wednesdays every week, but WOW is like winning the lottery. lol. Thanks for all your great ideas.
Marge (posted 2 years ago)
I love the webisodes and having a week of them is wonderful. I am especially glad to see more scrapbooking ideas along with cards showing how versital these items are. I would love to be Theresa. Imagine having all the stock that Paper Wishes has at it's disposal for your "stash". No wonder she makes everything look perfect. But, I hasten to add, that you make it easy for us to duplicate her cards by the great downloads & instructions for the cards not to mention the deal you give us at the end of the webisod. Shhh, don't tell anyone my secret......I work at Michael's Arts & Crafts but buy a lot of my supplies from Paper Wishes cause you guys are so durn good as convincing me that I NEED everything!!!! Keep up the good work. Congratulations to Anne. I hope we get to see some pictures soon.
Sue (posted 2 years ago)
Of course you should do the week of webisodes again! It was so much fun getting to go to the computer each morning this week and watching the two of you. Thanks so much.
Anne....Best Wishes...we want to see photos.
Nela (posted 2 years ago)
WOW i just discovered this and i wish to have more time for my scrapbooking with your amazing ideas LOVE IT
Rachel B. (posted 2 years ago)
This week has been such fun. Thank you for the new ideas. Best wishes to Ann; looking forward to seeing pictures!
Sandy (posted 2 years ago)
Really enjoyed this week of webisodes! Keep them coming!
Audrey R (posted 2 years ago)
Congratulations, Ann !!!Love the WOW ideas. I have a few of the older kits, and love mixing them up. Theresa is so talented, although my cards never look quite as good. Great work, gals, and yes, you should do this again !
Cindy (posted 2 years ago)
I love watching your webisodes every week, and it's like Christmas when you have a whole week of webisodes! Love what Teresa did with the older kits! Very Inspirational! Thank You!!!
jolene allred (posted 2 years ago)
What a great week ,I sure did enjoy everyday
rose (posted 2 years ago)
As always,the ideas and samples were astounding. Always love the WOWs. Keep them coming.
Congratulations, Ann, to you and your new husband. May God bless you with many happy years together. My husband and I will soon be celebrating our 53rd anniversary.
Love Paper Wishes.
Prentzess (posted 2 years ago)
Congratulations on your wedding, Ann. Have a great day/honeymoon!
Cecilia (posted 2 years ago)
I love webisodes! Is it time for Christmas Yet?
Sandhills Patty (posted 2 years ago)
Watching every day, was my treat to myself..thank you so much for all the fun sharing, with everyone. I'm now going to go into withdrawl symtoms. Looking forward to my order and all the fun stuff! Conrats to Ann too, and Paulette, you shine with happiness....and I love your giggles, and you have beautiful hands!
Diane Lynne (posted 2 years ago)
What a great idea to repurpose past kits and save a little money in the process. I vote to continue doing these.

Congratulations, Anne! Perhaps you can craft a scrapbook page of your wedding in the next WOW!
Victoria F (posted 2 years ago)
Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Barba.
Please keep the WOW coming. So many wonderful ideas.
Juanita (posted 2 years ago)
You've done it again! As always your webisodes are so great. In addition to what you've shown I am challenged to think of new ways to use some of my leftovers and stash.

I too would love to see photos and like someone else already suggested maybe a webisode on making some of the projects I am sure Ann made for her wedding. So glad for you Ann. Best wishes for many many happy years together.
Comment: