Teresa's Stamp Camp DVD
July 23, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Pam (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Great episode! Thank you Ann for the picture, beautiful dress. Best wishes!
Judi (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I can't wait for more stamp camp webisodes. Loved today's. Ann, thank you for sharing your wedding photo. Ann, you were a beautiful bride. Felix was a handsome groom. You make a wonderful couple. Best wishes for a wonderful future.
Yvette (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I loved the webisode. I look forward to the whole week. Congratulations Ann and Felix. You were a beautiful bride. Best wiehes.
Joni (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I enjoyed the webisode but I enjoyed even more seeing Ann'e wedding picture. Ann, you are beautiful! May God bless you and your husband with a lifetime of love and joy! Can't wait to see even more wedding pictures.
Lynn (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Love these weeks of webisodes! Super ideas. Ann, thanks for sharing your wedding photo - beautiful bride and handsome groom. Lucky guy!
Tisha (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I love your webisodes! I love when I get an email of the wonderful goodness. You two are so clever and fun to watch. Congrats Ann! Can't wait to watch the rest of the week!
Diana (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What great techniques! I am not really a stamper, but I think I will become one, to try these techniques. Congratulations, Ann. You were a beautiful bride. Thanks for sharing.
JoeAnn (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I really enjoyed watching this webisode and can't wait to get the CD so I can play! Thank you Ann for sharing your wedding photo, what a beautiful bride.
Annette Siverson (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
A whole week of webisodes, WoW is right! What a terrific way to start the week. And Ann, you and Felix make a fabulous looking couple! Best wishes for a long and happy life together. Thank you for sharing the photo.
Tracy (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
WOW so much to look at and learn. SO nice of Ann to share her wedding photo. I'm sure she will make some wonderful project album of photos. COngrats to you.
Anita (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I always enjoy your webisodes. Ann and you make a great team.
Love your wedding photo Ann, a big congratulations to you.
Linda N (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I am somewhat new at card making but I have done well with the help of your webisodes. They are fun to watch and you get an education with a smile. Congrats to you both. Hope all your dreams come true...
Janelle Graham (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I LOVE the marbling techniques! What a great DVD - so full of ideas. I can't wait to get it. Congratulations Ann - you were a gorgeous bride. Much happiness to you both.
liz (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Love these week of webisodes. Every card that was featured was just fantastic. Now the only hard decision is to place my order for the dvd now or wait to see what other goodies you have in store for us. Ann thanks for showing us your wedding picture,I wish you both health and happiness in the years ahead.
Pattie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
This is an amazing dvd. Looking forward to the rest of the week. Ann: Congratulations and Best wishes to you and your husband. May God bless you both.
Sandy (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Again, another terrific webisode. Thanks to Teresa for the wonderful ideas. Congrats to Ann and Felix. What will Tues. bring??? So excited!
Pamela (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What I great DVD. I'm going to order this one for sure. Can't wait for the rest of the week. Ann, what a lovely wedding photo! Thank you so much for sharing!
Heidi (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What a whirlwind of creativity!I have been inspired to make some marble papers for holiday cards. I can't wait until I can buy that fun CD. Thanks for ALL those ideas! Ann, your photo was lovely. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Roberta (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I am amazed and awed at this DVD and projects!!! Being a cardmaker, I will certainly buy this and can't wait for the rest of week. I am making a list of things to buy from this week!!! Great Job!!!
Virginia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Love the webisodes. I mainly scrapbook but I learn so much from these videos. Pls consider making the ink reference sheet available as a download. I'm always confused about which ink to use. Beautiful bride/pics. Thank you
Comment: