Teresa's Stamp Camp DVD
July 23, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Mary Lou (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I am a scrapbooker and don't make cards but learned interesting ways of doing things. I am so pleased that I watched the whole thing because I got to see the wedding picture. Congratulations and best wishes to the newlyweds.
kathyc (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Great start for my favorite week of webisodes! I am amazed at the versatility Teresa employs in her projects. Can't wait for the rest of the week to unfold!
Denise (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Once I saw the cards I knew I wanted the dvd. I had to order it immediately afraid they would go fast
Barbara C (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
Have been looking forward to this Stamp Camp WOW ! What great ideas in just this one webisode. The marbling with the smooch inks, the Embossed Resist idea using distress inks, mix color embossing and the stamp and emboss on acrylic--gee. I can't wait to get started. Love Teresa's ideas and can't wait to get the DVD. Thank you for all the wonderful technique ideas, a heads-up on what is to come....and Ann, you are a Beautiful Bride, He is a lucky fella to get you! Congrantulations to you Both!!
Nancy (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
WOW, another WOW! I love getting a DAILY dose of webisodes for a whole week! What beautiful techniques you've shown today - I'm really looking forward to the rest of the week! I know you'll show us even more wonderful projects. Ann, what a beautiful bride and wedding AND groom! Congratulations and many years of happiness to you and your husband!
Debby (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
With each card you presented I just ooh'd and awed. This CD has to be amazing. It was refreshing to see you and Ann having fun playing in the water and with the stamps. Again Teresa has outdone herself. And, Ann you were a beautiful bride. God bless you both.
Oh, cna't wait till Tuesday!!!
Comment: