Fran-tage
July 27, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Kathi Cox (posted 2 years ago)
I really love your webisodes and these were terrific. Great instructions, wonderful products. Thanks
Renee Cassidy (posted 2 years ago)
Really enjoyed this week of webisodes, girls. You introduced some great new products and techniques, and will be making a big dent in my pocketbook! Thanks for the fun!
Debbie (posted 2 years ago)
People think I am talented.....I tell them I have a team of experts to guide me! All of you are the best. I just love these webisodes! Thank you for making this so much fun.
Joyce McNealy (posted 2 years ago)
I just loved your week of Webisodes. Learned so much and I want all the products.

Thanks so much.
K. Brubaker (posted 2 years ago)
Oh My Gosh, I can't tell you how much I absolutely LOVE your Webisodes. You have shared products that I would of never considered using or buying and after I watch your Webisodes,I click on Monet Saver where you have the items used in a bundle to save money. i know they Webisodes are a lot of work but I could watch them everyday or every hour. Thank you both again, you both are amazing.
Donna Babic (posted 2 years ago)
I just LOVE making a cup of coffee and sitting down to watch a week of webisodes! I've learned alot this week and have enjoyed seeing new products. Ann and Paulette, you are great demonstrators and entertaining. Thank you! I think I'll have to purchase the fran-tage embossing powders and mica chips for xmas cardmaking. Also, your webisode Perfect Pearls was particulary useful for me. Thanks for all your hard work.
Gisela (posted 2 years ago)
Thank you for a fantastic week of Stamp Camp Webisodes.I enjoyed every one of them and learned a whole lot!Love to watch you two teaching us all that good stuff.Thanks again for a wonderful week....
Kristi Malia (posted 2 years ago)
I enjoy your videos so much. The two of you are such a wonderful, delightful, so much fun to view couple. Thank you so...much.
Elizabeth f Jennings (posted 2 years ago)
hi lady's wow all the product,very beautiful cards,thank you...
sharon (posted 2 years ago)
Thank you for all the wonderful ideas and the supersavers....I can't wait until everything arrives....you help make it doable for a novice :)
cynthia carter (posted 2 years ago)
I haved enjoyed every moment of stamp camp and have had to make tough decisions on which products to purchase. Thank you for being so entertaining.
Paula (posted 2 years ago)
I enjoyed the week as always. Is there going to be a Christmas card week this summer? I've been waiting for that and hopefully some new Christmas design paper packs!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Yes we will have the annual Christmas Cardmaking WOW August 20-24.
Barbara (posted 2 years ago)
What an awesome week of webisodes. Just like having a wonderful class in my home.
Kymberli (posted 2 years ago)
A simply wonderful week of education. I love the products and with the demonstrations I really feel like I can do them myself! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to your fans!
Diana (posted 2 years ago)
I totally enjoyed the Stamp Camp WOW!! Thank you ladies for such great techniques. Now to pull out stuff I had forgotten (thick embossing powders) and see what else I need! I had stopped using the thick powders because they blew all over the place, so thanks, again for the 'under the paper' technique.
Joyce (posted 2 years ago)
A great WOW! I enjoyed every day, I wish it were every week. I also, really love watching both of you demonstrate, I have learned a lot. Keep them coming!
Karen H (posted 2 years ago)
Thanx Paulette & Ann for the creative week of inspiration and new techniques. Can't wait to get started. Love Stamp Camp!
Annette Siverson (posted 2 years ago)
I have thoroughly enjoyed this WOW. Terrific job as always. Thank you so very much, Wow!
Annette
PS - not fair - do I get the Money Saver or Super Saver today. I want both!
Judy Woodland (posted 2 years ago)
Loved this week of webisodes. I like every week's offerings, but this week was especially nice, since I am an avid card maker. Thanks for all the nice tips!!
RobynAdams (posted 2 years ago)
Thank you for a super week of webisodes. I learned a great deal and am looking forward to a few hours of play time with some new supplies.
Comment: