Fran-tage
July 27, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Joyce Beckmann (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
WOW I want try everything. Really enjoyed the week keep them coming !!
Rita (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
THANK YOU so much for a wonderful, entertaining and learning WOW!! I really appreciate these webisodes and look forward to them. Thanks!
Martha (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Whoo-hoo! I saw these in a publication and was so interested!! What a way to wrap a great week of webisodes, can't wait to try all the goodies I bought (thank God for overtime pay)!! I just love you two by the way!!
Jessica (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thanks for another week of good stuff. I love all the great stamps from today. And that emb.powder looks great. Thanks again
Debbie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Enjoyed the WOW - wish it was every week.
Conniecrafter (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Loved this week, great inspiration and creations!!
Barb P. (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Paulette, just wanted you to know the Paris stamp words are, beginning at top left, 'I love Paris in the spring time'.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Thank you Barb.
Barb P. (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Wow, wow, wow. Another fabulous week, with the best saved till last. Thank you to ALL. Now to go shopping!
Doreen Johnson (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I absolutely LOVE the way you demonstrate HOW to use each product. This week of webisodes has been another winner. Thanks to both of you.
Noelia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
You enjoy me all mornings with your week camp webisodes, I love all things that you do, its great
Carolyn (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thankyou again for an awesome week of Stamp Camp Webesodes.love the products Now deciding what ones to buy first.xo
Beverly Barberi (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for a fabulous week of Stamp
Camp and the great ideas and techniques.
One question: how can I purchase the
bird cage "mansion" you demonstrated?
I can't find it on your list of products - only the small cage. Thanks again!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
It should be fixed now, we are sorry for the inconvenience!
Kathy S (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
what a great and fun week thanks for sharing and reinforcing all these marvellous techniques
Comment: