Color Me Card Toppers
August 22, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Deanna A (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
You all so such a wonderful job on these webisodes! I have watched every one of them from the very beginning and even some of them a few times just to relearn something or to get an idea! Great job ladies!!
Lis (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have become a big fan of the webisodes (and Paper Wishes products!)
Paula (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
The Color Me cards were stunning!
Terri B. (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
More beautiful cards! Theresa is amazing! Can't wait to see tomorrows show. Thank you!
Sharon (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I'm in agreement with Mary, I'm going to need a second job to support my Paperwishes addiction.

Great job Teresa and all of the Paperwishes staff.
Mary (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Beautiful cards!! I'm going to have to get a second job to pay for my Paper Wishes addiction

jo (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Many thanks for the great demonstrations of all your products. Every one is a special treat, relaxing and inspiring.
Donna (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I just have to mention that I think those cards Teresa made with the copper leaves would be perfect for Thanksgiving. Love the webisodes!!
Carolyn (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What a perfect week for getting us jump started into the start of Christmas card making. Your cards are heavenly..I can't wait to see what you have in store for us the rest of the week. Thank you again for the lovely demos.
Pam (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Amazing! So many terrific ideas. Each day has added to my level of excitement, I can't wait to get started.I love celebrating Christmas and look forward to all the fun ahead. Thank you so much for all you do, keep the great ideas coming.
Kristy C (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I loved all of the ideas.
David (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love the webisodes.
Annette (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What a crazy, but wonderful week. The WOW is keeping me going. And I can't wait to find out what the Winter Flannels are! Keep up the good work, and thank you!
gloria (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
wow another beautiful set of products for our holiday cards, great ideas as well, thanks
Beverly VanderWerf (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
It gets better and better!! I cannot wait for tomorrow! Teresa sure did a wonderful job. Thank you.
Mary (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Beautiful!!!! Waiting until the end of WOW this week to order. running out of room but just can't resist. keep bringing us more ideas.
Gisela (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow,to see how you top the last three webisodes...Teresa is doing a superb job with those cards and of course, Paulette and Ann doing a wonderful job presenting them, thank you so much....
Karen Vent (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I love these cards. But, am I the only one who can't tie a bow as pretty as Theresa? I would love a how to DVD on all her ribbon treatments.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
If you'll go to the Cardmaking and Scrapbooking 101 sites (at the bottom of the homepage) you'll see a video where Paulette ties bows. Hope it helps.
Eileen (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
These are just gorgeous. The first set..the blue snowflake, the center looked like it was vellum when I saw it. I love all of them.
Kathy B (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Wow...definitely need these Card Toppers!! I have the other toppers and they are so much fun - love all the projects.
Comment: