Mini 8 Lucky Punches
September 18, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Claudia (posted 3 months 28 days ago)
I love this website! I love all the webisodes however I am new to this and wish you would show how to make cards or other things from beginning to end including all the tools used. This would be very helpful to me.
Thank you very much!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We do offer techniques and tips for beginners on our PaperWishes.com website. There you'll find Stamping 101, Cardmaking 101 and Scrapbooking 101. You'll find them at the bottom of the homepage. They are designed to help inspire creativity for those just starting out!
Diana (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Thank you for this fabulous Webisode.. so informative and fun. Good luck to Ann with the move.
Linda (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have the snowflake and the scroll punches and for fun, I punched the first 4 punches with the snowflake punch and the last 4 punches with the scroll punch and got an interesting design.
Ashley (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Oh, Ann! I am so happy for you! It is going to be very hard to see you go, though. It will be wonderful to see your solo webisodes but I must say I will miss the precious on camera relationship that you and Paulette have. It brings me such happiness to watch the two of you each week! Enjoy your new life in beautiful Florida. The sunshine there is balm for the soul (and it doesn't hurt to have Walt Disney World nearby, either!!!).
Beth Howarth (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I am sorry to see Ann leave. I have enjoyed seeing what she came up with each episode. Good luck. At least we still have Paulette!
Trish Dunn (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Lots of goods
Trish Dunn
Sandy Ergle (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann, I hate you are leaving us. I so look forward to the webisodes and see what you've created. You're so talented. But good luck on your new journey.
Janet (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann, Congrats. to Felix for getting a job in Florida. I will miss you. You and Paulette have a great chemistry on the webisodes. Take care and hope we hear from you time to time.
Janet
Ginny (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
God Bless Ann & Felix! Sure will miss you Ann and thanks for the times and the creative ideas you shared with us..love and prayers ginny
Celia (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann, we will miss you so much. You have been so inspiring and a joy to see as you work with Paulette in bringing us webisodes. May God Bless you on your journy as you go to Florida with Felix. wish there were a way to air the show out in Florida so that we could still watch you and Paulette work together. Continue the scrapbooking.
Judy (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Dear Paulette and Ann, Paulette I thought there would never be another team like "Paulette & Sara", but then Ann came along and all was well again. I have so much enjoyed the two of you together. Ann has had so much talent to bring to Paperwishes and to us. I have learned so much from her and all of the team at Paperwishes. I will miss you Ann. It has been such a pleasure watching you. You will love Florida, I live in the Panhandle and wouldn't live anywhere else. Good Luck and God Bless. Judy
Shannon (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What! You're leaving. Now why would you want to leave us great gals to go be with your hubby in Florida? He must be a great guy. We will miss you and Thanks so much for the great ideas over the years. Good Luck and send some sunshine this winter to Utah.
Andrea Foster (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Best wishes Ann...your talent and cheerfulness will be mi ssed but never forgotten--I can't spray anything without thinking of you :) You will have to drop us a note through Paulette some time.
Phyllis (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann
Good luck in all you do. You have so much talent and are so inspiring,
Linda (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann, I don't have words to express what a blessing you have been to so many of us. You have such a sweet, kind spirit. It won't be the same without you. You always put a smile on my face. It seems as a beloved friend is leaving. I pray BLESSINGS chase you down!!!

Paulette, we love you more than words can say, you are not allowed to leave. Thank you for all your hard work, it is appreciated.
Joyce (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann and Paulette....what a great team! I look forward every week to your demos. Ann, I will miss you and all your creative ideas. Enjoy your new beginnings with Felix and Florida. Best wishes and Happy Trails to you.
Ronnie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
So sorry that you are leaving. It's so much fun to learn all your tips and tricks. You are a great demonstrator and I will miss you in the webisodes. Good luck to you and Felix and hope you love Florida.
Patti Gold (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann will miss you so much. You and Paulette do such a nice job together. Great luck to you and Felix and enjoy the sunshine in Florida for me. Best Wishes
Rose Marie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Soooo sorry to hear that you are leaving Ann! You will be missed terribly. I have loved all that you have brought to the webisodes and the design team at PW. Best Wishes to you and your husband!
Sharon O (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I'm so sorry to see you go Ann. Congratlations on your wedding and new life in Florida. I love all your ideas and little tricks to making cards, etc. You and Paulette work so well together. Look forward to seeing your video from Florida. Good Luck
Comment: