Mini 8 Lucky Punches
September 18, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Judy (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann, there is nothing I can say that has not been said already!!! We will miss you!! Hope to see your smiling face again soon. Paulette, we love you too!! You are not allowed to leave us!! lol!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: I think you are kinda stuck with me but thank you.
myrna (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann, I am really going to miss you. I enjoyed the team you and Paulette made and it will not be easy to replace you. Good luck in your new life and I hope we will get updates on how you are doing! Take care!
Joyce McNealy (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann,

I am so sorry to hear that you're leaving. It's been fun. I'll miss you. Wishing you the best.
Lucretia Mack (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
I too am sorry to see you go. I have really enjoyed watching both you and Paulette together. Your smile will always be rememebered as we continue to watch our webisodes. Good luck on your new venture in Florida.
Krista Schneider (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann, I am sorry to hear that you and Felix are moving to Florida. You and Paulette are such a great team - funny, talented and charming. Best of luck to you and Felix in the Sunshine State. Paulette I'm so glad that the webisodes will still continue. I don't know what I would do without them!
Lorelei (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann It's good to hear that a new married couple can still move on.....Good Blessings for your future.and we that are left behind will muddle thur
Diana (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Once again, great ideas. Ann, I am so sorry to hear you're leaving. Will definitely miss your great ideas and techniques. Hope your replacement likes the 'bling' as much as we do! Best of luck on your new adventure.
Vicki Lee (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Oh! I'm so sad that my Ann is leaving! You're just a soft gentle person! I know Paulette will wish you alot. She really depended on your expertize. Don't you go and leave also Paulette!! We all need you!
Vicki
Deidra Grant (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
I love Paper Wish #1 site I turn to when looking for something.
Carol Lee (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
So sorry to hear you are leaving but am glad it is because you and your new husband on off on a wonderful adventure. I look forward to perhaps seeing your designs in another venue.
Mona (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann so sorry to see you leave, you and Paulette have become quite the team. I hope you are coming to South FL. We could use some paper craft expertise in our area. There is such a need.
Robyn (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Oh no, Ann leaving :( ! Just gets married and your go ! Well good luck to you and your new husband. Really enjoyed all the Webisodes you and Paulette have sent us. Paulette your so much fun to watch hope you can get someone who fits your personality like Ann.
Good luck Ann, hope we will see you again sometime !
Renee (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
So sorry to see you go, Ann, but want to wish you and your new hubby all the best! We will miss you, but I'm sure Paulette will carry on somehow. You two really brighten my Wednesdays!
Mary Jane (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann, I can't believe you are leaving us. You and your genuis ideas will be sorely missed. Paulette good luck in your search for a replacement. You will have a tough time.
Jo Nell (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
We miss you and your great ideas. You can always skype or make your own video and send it to Paulette. I know she will be lost for a while without you. Best of luck to you and your hubby.
Marilyn (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Sorry to see you go Ann,wishing you and your hubby many blessings.Thank you for all of your ideas.God bless you both.
PJ (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
ANN, I will miss seeing you. Who will remind us to get a snack. Good luck in everything you do PJ
Lynn (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann,I have enjoyed and I've enjoyed and learned so much from your webisodes! I though for sure you were going to announce that you were pregers! Boo Hoo! You will be missed! Will you continue to work in the craft industry? Maybe Paper Wishes will figure a way to use you from Fla! Best of wishes for your new adventures!

Anita (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Ann I will miss your happy face on the webisodes and your adorable ideas. Best of luck to you and Felix in the sunshine state. Send Paulette your creations to showcase anyway!! :) Love the webisodes always and love these punches.
Martha (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Geez, I am totally bummed!! Paulette and Ann have been part of this crafting life I am so enjoying. I will certainly miss the rapport between the both of you!! Good Luck sweet Ann. Paulette, just for the record, you rock too!!
Comment: