Mini 8 Lucky Punches
September 18, 2012

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Joyce Watts (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I am so sorry to see Ann leave the webisodes. I havve enjoyed seeing her so much. I hope she will still be designing for paper wishes. Good luck in Florida and maybe I will see you sometime here in Florida.
Taffy B. (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Just when I was thinking when Paulette forgets something Ann steps in and reminds her and vice versa...what would they do without each other!!! Ann makes the announcement!!! Will really miss Ann, her personality and her fantastic design ideas. Just have to get one of these punches (maybe two). Good Luck Ann; will miss you but we're happy to welcome you and Felix to our sunny Florida.
Lene Oestergaard (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Hi Ann.Thank you for the many hours I have enjoyed in good company with you and the paperwishes would like wish you a good and happy life.will miss you.
LEW (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Love the punches. What great projects they will make.
So very sad to hear Ann is leaving. What a super pair you both make on the episodes. You truly compliment each other. I enjoy watching you both as much as I enjoy learning about the new products. In my opinion your shoes will be hard to fill. Best of luck in all your endevors Ann.
Judi (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
These are adorable punches. I like their size. The projects are awesome. Ann, you are going to be missed. I wish you and Felix the best of every thing in your new home in Florida.
Norma (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I am so sorry Ann will be leaving. She is just perfect for these webisodes. She will be missed!
Susan D (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
These are amazing and what you have shown using them even more so.

Ann, You will be missed on here! Best wishes on your move and your married life,
Christine Littlefield (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Wonderful punches. I keep thinking that I have everything I need and them you show new things that I can't refuse. Love your webisodes. I am sad to see Ann leave.
Chris (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Oh, Ann, I hate to see you go! I have really enjoyed your creativity and your beautiful smile. Best of luck to you and Felix in Florida! Thanks for all the great webisodes. Who's the next lucky person to get the world's best job?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Gail Booth is our next host on the webisodes and she'll begin with a special Halloween webisode on Oct. 3rd.
Terri B. (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Thank you for another great webisode. Ann, I will miss seeing you here, but wish you well in your new Florida home. You and Paulette made a great team. Thank you for the great job!
Jean (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
These punches make great looking cards! I love all the ideas! Ann, I am sorry to hear you will be leaving PW as I have enjoyed watching you on the webisodes and love your ideas and creations. I hope you will have a wonderful life! We will miss you!
Diana Scott (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
So sorry to see Ann leaving. I have so much enjoyed the both of you together on the webisodes. Much luck and happiness on her new endeavor.
Dale (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Love the punches. Ann, we are going to miss you on the webisodes! Good luck on your new adventure.
Tammy Davis (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
These are beautiful!
Well, congratulations, Ann! I cannot tell you how much you will be missed! Thanks so much for all of the creative ideas that you have shared! Good luck with your new life!
Beverly (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Have some of these punches and they are fabulous! Sturdy and well made and cut beautifully! Thanks for all the creative ideas! Ann, we will truly miss you but wish you the best-and hope you keep designing! Thanks for sharing your wedding and talents with us! Do you have a blog?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Ann is planning to do individual webisodes from Florida--great news! We will keep you posted.
sharon (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Oh no, I can't believe you're leaving Ann. I have enjoyed you so much working with Paulette on my favorite website. But, you will be moving to my state. What part of Florida are you moving to. Maybe, you can work somewhere near me. I would love to come to classes where you teach.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
After Ann gets settled she will begin a weekly video showing her take on the latest products. We'll let you know more.
Kim (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I LOVE these punches! More useful than the 12in for me. Wow Ann we will miss you but best of luck and good wishes! Paulette don't stop doing the Webisodes!
Comment: