Stamp Camp #2 DVD
July 29, 2013

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

LindaH (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Great week of Webisodes. Wonderful techniques. Gail, your enthusiasm for your art really came thru this week, and it was a ball to watch you "play". Thanks for all the beautiful ideas!
Ann (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Thanks for another great webisode. Gail, you are absolutely, without a doubt an artist. Love, Love, Love your work. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Jocelyn Turner (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Great week of fun and ideas. Thanks so much. I hate it when the week finishes, you always leave me wanting more!
Gisela Diehl (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
I've been watching your Webisodes all week and this one is just fantastic and looks really hard to do ,but it really isn't. Thank you for showing us the techniques..
Carol Lee (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Oh my gosh!! I am loving this week and will go into withdraw next week. Would love to have a daily program (yes, I know that would be a lot of work!) but how about twice a week!! I can see spraying the Decadence on the craft sheet, setting a coffe cup in it and then on the paper for perhaps sit down and relax type of card. Love the new hair style Gail which makes you look younger!
Gloria Taylor (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
I love the idea using a "brayer" to stamp on cardstock for a awesome design, thank you once again for sharing.
Rita (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Enjoying this WOW so much. You two really inspire me with all the ideas and techniques! Love Gail's vellum leaves, and, well everything about this webisode! Thanks so much!!
Jeri (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Kudos to you, Paulette and your buyers!! Paper Wishes always has the newest, most innovative products out there. You are months ahead of any competition. Thank you for leading the way in the paper crafting industry
Jeri (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
so many great ideas for adding elegant elements to our cards and pages. Paulette, you are right about saving such labor intensive cards for those who will appreciate them!
Karenliz (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
This is going in my card. I love getting inky and this is pefect. Love the colors too.
Kay Furnish (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Very unique & pretty & loved everything UNTIL your last card with the "digital stamping". I don't know who coined that term, but lets call it what it is ~ CLIP ART!! Nothing to do at all with real stamping! Otherwise, gorgeous (albeit messy!).
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We didn't coin the term but the digital stamps come from our design team so they are not readily available "clip art." Just another way to use the art for those who want to play digitally. More to come on this.
Nyoka Smith (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Great techniques and products!! I think I like the technique of using the craft sheet to mix the elements and then press the paper onto it. You could get several outcomes from the one mixture of products!
Barbara M (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Yesterday's and today's webisodes have me a little intimidated since I never did this before but when I can I am going to try these techniques. They are just beautiful. Thanks again.
Gloria Taylor (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Encrusted jewels is very vertisle to use on creating my cards, great ideas and beautiful cards, thanks.
Janelle Graham (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
WOW! I love the look of these! Great for those masculine cards, but I must say the turquoise is my fave stone.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
And what is so fun is how very easy it is--just add four layers but the look is usually different every time. FUN!
Suzi in Virginia (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Love the look! I can always count on you to provide the latest products. but without your webisode I would not know how to use the items and certainly would not send in my order that very day!
Cynthia (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Fabulous!
Diana F (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Great webisode! Love the varying results of the process. I was wondering is the two different sets can be intermixed, like use some of the turquoise glimmer mist with the tarnished silver kit.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We didn't try that but give it a try!
Kathy Brubaker (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
Can I just say that I REALLY look forward to Week of Webisodes. However, my bank acct has some serious Hemorrhaging during the Webisodes because I have to have it ALL! I have the first Stamp Camp DVD and loved it, so I know I will love Stamp Camp #2 DVD. I have been a crafter, card maker and scrapbooker for over 20 yrs and I still learned new techniques in this Webisode. I am so anxious to get this DVD and start using these techniques. Thank you for sharing and THANK YOU for another Week of Webisodes. I wish we had them every week, but considering I have to buy it all after the Webisodes, I couldn't afford it all, immediately. What a Wonderful Week this week will be.
Kathy Brubaker (posted 1 year 3 months ago)
WOW, I loved it all! I have so many other blending supplies such as Pearl Ex, Gelatos (which I love), Distress Markers, that I use for water coloring tool but these WaterColor Pencils are so beautiful. I love to blend so I have to have these. I love how you did the backgrounds on the cards. Once again, another very exciting Webisode to get my Creative juices flowing in a different direction. Thank You.
Comment: