Christmas Cards & More: Dazzles
August 26, 2013

Still having trouble? Click here
Play in Standard Quality
Play in High-Definition

Click here for instructions and project photos

Jeanne (posted 4 months ago)
I'm so glad this is still being offered. These webisodes are inspiring and done very well.
Carol Lee (posted 10 months 29 days ago)
Wow, another great start to a week of webisodes!! You never fail to inspire me esp with Teresa working on snowy Christmas cards while in the hot Arizona weather!!
Debby (posted 11 months ago)
You have again outdone yourselves!! The cards are beautiful!! I cannot wait till the next Webisode to see what else you have instore. I want all the packs of paper and ribbon and dazzles. My wallet is screaming already!!!
Angela (posted 11 months ago)
all very nice
Angela (posted 11 months ago)
very petty
Jennifer (posted 11 months 1 day ago)
I love the Week of Webisodes for card makers. The new products are beautiful and the projects very interesting.
laura (posted 11 months 1 day ago)
I actually already started my Christmas cards...but I'm all out (I donated several for an American Heart Association auction.) Now I have to start all over again (Boo-hoo...NOT!) It will be fun to make a whole bunch more cards after I get all the ideas this week. I don't ever make exact copies of anything the designer do, but I love the ideas and new products. That gets my own creative juices going.
Wilma (posted 11 months 1 day ago)
Like this.
Jackie Garlitz (posted 11 months 1 day ago)
I was just about to start my Christmas card making. What perfect timing! I may need another cabinet to put all the new items in!
Susan (posted 11 months 2 days ago)
Just unpacked my most recent order, and "ta-da" it's WOW! I've been waiting for this for ages. I'm polishing up my VISA because it's going to get a workout! Me too, as I'll be rearranging the craft room AGAIN!
Sharon (posted 11 months 2 days ago)
OMG - Love it. Can't wait for all the webisodes so I can place my order. Thank you ladies - great job.
Ervajean (posted 11 months 2 days ago)
I've been looking forward to seeing your new Christmas card ideas for this season. You have exceeded my expectations as always!!! Love the new dazzles! Can't wait for the rest of the week...
LuAnn (posted 11 months 2 days ago)
I live in San Diego and would love your Tropical Santa products. We don't get much snow here. Are they only available to Australia?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We are happy to offer them to everyone!
kathy serrahn (posted 11 months 2 days ago)
great projects as always,love the new dazzles!!
janet (posted 11 months 3 days ago)
Love that Christmas is starting now. Best season for card making! Love Paper Wishes
Nancy M. (posted 11 months 3 days ago)
Lovely, lovely projects! I have a question about the SurfaceZ ink pads - they're not available yet on your website. Will they be available soon? Thanks!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Everything will be live August 30 (nearly all webisode items are live now) and the new virtual catalog will be live that day too. The paper catalog is in the mail.
Nancy M (posted 11 months 3 days ago)
OH. MY. GOODNESS.! ! ! I'm in love with the new Dazzles! I also love the new ink - I've wished many times for StazOn in colors and I think these new Color Box inks will be just the ticket! I'm in awe of Teresa's talent and creativity. Can't wait for the rest of the week! Thanks Paulette & Gail for such a wonderful first day!
Diane Clemen (posted 11 months 3 days ago)
Just when I thought I had all the Christmas Dazzles, you show me more. These are a MUST have this holiday season. Thanks ladies for a great start to the week of webisodes. Am looking forward to more cards and new techniques.
Gisela Diehl (posted 11 months 3 days ago)
So glad to get a head start on Christmas cards this year!Love the new Dazzles,already got the Stamps and some Holographic paper.Now waiting impatiently on more samples from Teresa.
Patti (posted 11 months 3 days ago)
YAY!! I have been waiting for the Christmas season to come since I found Paperwishes the start of the year. I truly love this webisodes. I love all the new dazzles for the holiday. I think I am going to shake my piggy bank. It is going to be a great season.
Comment: