Designer Tips: You can alter paper beads by doubling their size by adding more paper, putting 2 template shapes together to make a new shape and by adding Dazzles™ borders to finished beads.
- Remove the slide rings from each end of the Memory Glass Frame. Cut the photo to fit on one side of the frame, place the “Cupcake” overlay over the photo and the cupcake image on the reverse side. Place between glass and slide into frame.
- Make the following beads using template instructions and apply diamond glaze to each and let dry.
- 1 Long and Skinny bead from light pink dot paper
- 2 oval beads from horizontal stripe paper
- 8 Cone beads from light pink dot paper-decorate beads with Silver Border Dazzles™
- 5 circle beads from black/white dot paper
- 6 Wavy Beads from red multi dot paper
- 2 extra large circle beads from black/white dot paper: To make extra large beads, increasing the diameter of the beads, trace and cut 2 identical bead shapes. Layer the papers and glue together at the widest point to secure. Roll together as one to make a bead twice the size of a normal paper bead.
- 6 cylinder beads from horizontal stripe paper-decorate beads with Silver Border Dazzles™ : To make cylinder beads, trace an oval bead, flip the template and trace a second oval next to the first to form a rectangle. Cut out and roll as directed for other beads.
- Dangles: Thread a black glass bead, red seed, black/white dot circle bead and pink seed onto the eye pin. Cut the pin length to 1” long and use the round nose pliers to make a loop at the end. Attach to the end of the Memory Frame. Thread a pink seed, black glass, pink Long & Skinny bead and red seed onto the eye pin. Cut to 1 ½” long, make a loop at the end and attach to the Memory frame.
- Thread the loop at the top of the frame with Stretch String. On one side, thread the following beads: black glass, pink cone, black/white circle, pink cone, black glass, red multi dot wavy bead, black glass, cylinder, pink seed, extra large circle bead, pink seed, black glass, cylinder, pink seed, oval bead with striped paper, pink seed, black glass, pink cone, black/white cylinder, pink cone, black glass, red multi dot wavy bead, pink seed, black glass, cylinder, black glass, pink seed, red multi dot wavy bead, pink seed and black glass. Repeat for the other side of the necklace and tie the string in an overhand knot at the top. Add a drop of Diamond Glaze to the top to secure the knot.