Swirls Grungeboard
December 2, 2008

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

kathy smith (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
I really liked the grungeboard It very helpfulful with all the different ways and ideas to do with it Thank you so much.
Nicolle (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
I saw grungeboard before but was a little reluctant to but it. Now with ideas I just night.
Linda (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
This is my first week looking at the Webisodes. This is a great product and great projects.
Kelley (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
This is a great webisode. You showed MANY ways to use the grunge product! I've seen them and always pass them over because I didn't know what to do with them. now I do. Thank you!
Julie Heyer (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
It is about time you all had a video about this!!! LOL. I love this stuff and need all the ideas I can get! Thanks.
Lee (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
great webisode... the grungeboard looks to be very versatile.
Sophia (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
Loved this episode. I'm looking at grungeboard in a whole different light! Very informative. Thanks.
Marjo Brans (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
I really love working with grungeboard, it has many more applications
Beverly Hull (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
I love your webisodes and look forward to they each week.
Linda (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
I love Grungeboard and the projects you made are just fabulous!
Thanks so much for the weekly webisodes!
NINA (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
NICE IDEAS..THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
NINA (posted 5 years 9 months ago)
NICE IDEAS..THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!