Enveloper
March 10, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Bertolet Class (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
What would the postage be for the box envelope?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Postage would depend on what you had inside and how much it weighed. So I can't answer your question but I assume it might be more than a regular letter. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer. Thank you for joining us on the Webisodes.
Alice (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I bought one of these this week and love it.
I make lots of cards and this will be a much loved and much used tool.
I have bought templates in the past and this is so much easier and so versatile.
A must have for custom card makers.
I so look forward to your weekly episodes and have learned so much, keep up the good work.
Alice
Lin Williamson (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
WOW! I really am intrigued by the "enveloper" you showed on the latest Webisodes. I often have a difficult time finding just the right size envelope for homemade cards and this looks like the perfect solution! It also looks easy enough to use for beginners as well as seasoned card-makers. Thanks for sharing it!
Trish Jackson (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Great, I will watch more often now that I realized you provide this training. Also people are going to purchase items if they know how to use it.
Teresa Tribble (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I have a question?
The enveloper does it do A2 size envelopes and what size paper does it take for that?
Also I enjoy the shows on my email.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Teresa,

Crafter’s Companion tells us that: “When a reference is made to an envelope for example that is 1/2 US Letter it means it fits a card that is 1/2 the size of a US Letter sheet of paper, or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". 1/4 US Letter is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" which is the same as an A2 sized envelope.”

This will start with an 8 1/4” square of paper.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sara
kathy (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Loved this! I have the Top Score and have been very pleased with how easy it is to use. The enveloper is on my wish list. I know some people have questioned how to seal the envelopes. You can use double sided tape and leave the top layer on until ready to seal, or you can use a product called Lick and Stick. It's an envelope glue that rolls on, dries and can be moistened later to seal the envelope.
Jessica (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
What a wonderful ides! I have an old fashioned envelope maker that has too many peices and the envelopes are always too big! So I'm waisting paper. When I get my next budgeted scrapping dollars, I'm going to order this lovely little tool. Thanks for the instruction. Jessica
Nancy (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I purchased the Enveloper awhile ago & had not really tried using it yet- The video was sooo GREAT!! I am going to make some envelopes for cards right now!! Thanks!!
Jan Stroh (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I really think this is great especially the enveloper box as I always add embellishments. Would the postage be more?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Sheryl (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I have the scorer & enveloper boards and absolutely love them both! You really can't go wrong with either of them, just follow Sara's instructions and it's a piece of cake to make you projects! Go now and order them!
kristi fagundo (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
i have had the enveloper for about a year now. Believe me, it is as wonderful and easy as was shown on the webisode. thank her for me.

kristi
Phyllis Oviatt (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I just bought the Enveloper.I would recommend it to anyone who makes cards. I love the ability to make the "box" envelope for embellished cards.
merri (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
nice site
Brenda (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
This is the tool I've been waiting for! Now I can throw away those cardstock templates that I've been tracing around--always with less than perfect results. How nice it will be to create perfectly-formed envelopes in just a few quick strokes. You guys have come through again!
Sandy (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
This webisode, as usual, was enjoyable and informative.
Comment: