Christmas Stacked Dazzles
September 29, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Wendy Bath (posted 5 years ago)
I really enjoyed this about the Christmas
Stacked Dazzles because it gave me some ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Shelly (posted 5 years ago)
love your webisodes. the ideas are wonderful. thanks for sharing...
Barb (posted 5 years ago)
What great ideas--I enjoy seeing how others use these great additions to cards & scrapbook pages.Keep up the good work, as we all reap the benefits;thanks.
Audrey (posted 5 years ago)
I always look forward to receiving updated news on your products. I'm always impressed with the many samples that are shown and can't help but admire the creative use of all your products. Paulette and Sara are always a delight, thank you both.
Debbie V (posted 5 years ago)
How gorgeous -- such inspiration! Now I want to go make some Christmas cards! How many more days til Christmas? Thank you for making card crafting fun -- I look forward to your weekly webisodes. It's hard for me to wait a whole week sometimes.
Patti Gold (posted 5 years ago)
WOW How Beautiful. I have a lot of the dazzles and just love them. But these are so beautifully done. Love the suede paper on the poinsetta's so rich and beautiful. Will have to get these too.
Comment: