Stamp Camp: Smooch
July 12, 2010

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jeanette Nagel (posted 4 years ago)
I LOVED the instructions!!! I have a few bottles of this on a shelf that I bought a while back and now I know how to use them! Great ideas! Easy instructions! I can't wait to get started!
Noaleen Collins (posted 4 years ago)
Love all the demos for the Smooch. I have only the purple, I will now have to get the other. Thank you
Joan (posted 4 years ago)
Great to see Sara back with you Paulette! I too was a bit snobby thinking that smooches were a gimmick, but this webisode makes me re-think and want to try them!
Anna M. Jones (posted 4 years ago)
I love these.Going to start saving for them now. Thanks so much for your vidio. annaj
Judy O (posted 4 years ago)
Whenever I think you gals can't show us anything NEW, you surprise us. I LOVE IT! It so great to watch you two. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see whats next! HOT OFF THE PRESS, you're the BEST!
ida (posted 4 years ago)
i have smooch and i cannot believe how much more i can do with it. this was a great demo. I have one question - when you dip the card in the smooch water bath, how do you keep the inside of the card clean? looking forward to more videos. thanks
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
If you just touch the front of the card to the water (don't dunk it), the inside doesn't seem to be affected.
karen (posted 4 years ago)
excellent webisode. very fun, down to earth and informative. You have shown just how much fun creating your own style can be. of course I had to send for the smooches.... my husband will not be happy... !!!
JoAnn (posted 4 years ago)
Wow. I was wrong too, I saw them and stated that I wasn't interested in that product. Thanks for opening my eyes to more possibilities to expand my creativity.
Patty Lawson (posted 4 years ago)
Have not been getting these Webisodes but I am definitely interested.
Ti (posted 4 years ago)
Totally awesome!
So glad you showed this. Have seen them and wondered how to use them. Thanks!
Patti (posted 4 years ago)
those are so COOL i will have to put tht on my wish list, thanks for the early viewing,
Donna Wikle (posted 4 years ago)
These new "smooch" products look like so much fun. I can't wait to try them!
Liz Robertson (posted 4 years ago)
These are great. Good to see Sara. Can't wait to order.
Petrin (posted 4 years ago)
"Candied" way for backgrounds. Love it...
Kelly (posted 4 years ago)
I've been a big fan of smooch for quite a while now, but you've really given me some new ideas and inspiration for even more fun with this terrific product. You folks are SO creative -- thanks again!
Heather (posted 4 years ago)
OMG this looks fun. Gotta have them & the stamps of course. So nice to see Sarah. Can't wait for the whole week.
Comment: