Christmas Card Classes DVD
August 22, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

barb (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
awesome webisode.
Kat (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
What beautiful cards. It's to hard to pick a favorite so I guess I won't. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the webisodes.
Penny Douphinett (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
WOW! You are off to a brilliant start. I loved it all and look forward to getting that DVD.
Carol J Timmerman (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
As usual the Christmas DVD and cards are wonderful... I can hardly wait to start!!! I've done these for years and wait... you never disappoint!!
Trisha (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
HI, Really enjoyed the webisode for 8/22/11. I would like to order the Christmas tree punch I saw on there and the clear stamp of the tree used on one of the cards. How can I order those, did not see them in the catalog.
Thanks for your help
Trisha
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Both items are in the Sept. Paper Wishes which will be live online Sept. 2. The tree stamp is item 4001070 and the punch is 4004505. Hope this helps.
Eleanor Hice (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Wow!!! You have done it again. I love Teresa's work. Actually, I LOVE Paper Wishes. Thanks for the ideas.
Barbara M. (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
These are going to be wonderful Christmas card Webisodes. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more and getting more ideas. Thanks.
Comment: