Elegant Christmas Notes Book
October 17, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Gloria Westerman (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
This is fabulous!!! What a great gift idea....thank you for sharing....looking forward to next videos.....
Susan D (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
This is one of the most clever and creative things I have seen on the Webisdoes, and that is saying a lot! I can see making them for not only Christmas but for other occasions as well. Looking forward to the rest of the week of ideas!
Judith (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
I love, love, love the Webisodes. What can be better? The Week of Webisodes, of course. Thank you for all these awesome presentations.
Dale (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
What a great start to the week! I've got to make some of these Christmas books--but I also want to make some books like this for other occasions.
Ruth M (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
Adorable book ladies! I got to the part where Anne said that the 900 pkg of zots were for the SERIOUS scrapper and I about lost it-thanks Anne, glad to know I'm in that category-ROTFL! (I had to re-watch the episode I was laughing so hard.) I am SO glad the WOW is here-I so enjoy watching you two-and yes, Paulette, I WAS wanting to watch you cut! I am looking forward to the rest of the week!
Diana Scott (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
I just love these little books. They are so adorable. Cannot wait to order to make my own.
Holly (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
do you make the notes in a non christmas design? I have a great idea using this booklet for my daughter's 16th birthday. I hope that you do.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
In January we will have four more all non-Christmas.
Jean (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
Where do I find the free Christmas tag page you mention in this webisode?
Thanks, Jean
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
All Hot Off The Press paper packs have a free download of matching tags and labels. Just go to the PaperWishes.com website and type the name of the paper pack into the search engine. This one is from Winter Delights. Click the Winter Delights name and you will be taken to the product page. You'll see the free download there. Enjoy!
Holly (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
I just loved this webisode!!!! What a great idea. I can't wait to make some for the holidays. It is a great start to the week. I'm looking forward to Tues-Fri. I think that a homemade gift is the best. It shows all the thought that goes into it. Keep the ideas coming :)
Donna (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
I know I'm in for a week of fabulous webisodes & wonderful new products. Keep it up!
kathyc/northcarolina (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
What a fantastic project! Mini albums are always wonderful, but the design on this one is just fantastic. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Kathleen (posted 2 years 10 months ago)
All I can say is "WOW" that book is beautiful.
Comment: