Teresa's Personal Shopper: Day 5
June 29, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Peg (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I loved every episode. Please do more "Week of Webisodes".
Patti Gold (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
thank you for this week of webisode l havbe enjoyed them and will be ordering alot of things. Ann Happy Fun Wedding to you!!!!!!!!
Claudia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What a fun and fantastic week of webisodes! I espeically enjoyed this series with its wonderful ideas for both scrappers and cardmakers alike. Am definitely looking forward to this same format in the future.
Mary (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I love this week of webisodes and have ordererd several of the kits.Keep those card ideas coming.
Karen H (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Oh, no, the week is over already. Love the webisodes! So many great ideas, such grand inspiration. Congrats, Ann. May your wedding day be everything you dreamed of. God bless.
Annette (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Boo Hoo! The last day. But boy did I enjoy myself. Keep them coming, more is always better. And if you add WOW in Sept, Nov and Dec you'll have the rest of the year covered! One can always hope! Thank you so very much. And congratulations Mr and Mrs Barba!
Ruthie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
absolutely do it again!! Love the WOW's!!!!!!!
Susan (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
LOVING this Week Of Webisodes! Always new ideas, new products and great bargains. Two sad things, though: the week is over and my money is not endless! Will watch these again and again to focus on specific techniques/uses of products. Eagerly anticipating the next WOW!
Marcia Scantlin (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Fabulous week and inspired me to get out my old kits. Please do it again and maybe do scrapbook pages instead of cards.
Machelle (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Love these webisodes!!!! And extra ideas for the personal shopper kits are fantastic! Please keep them coming!
Cheri (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
love the Webisodes! So many ideas. I especially enjoy the WOW because I get a daily dose of ideas. You guys are fun to watch. I would love to see Theresa and meet the person who these great ideas come from. Keep up the good work. Thank you!!!
Michelle Orsborn (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
There is not enough good things to say about a week of webisodes, AND Paper Wishes! Your products are wonderful, your webisodes are wonderful, and so fun to watch, it is like sitting with good friends and talking crafts, what is better than that? When I think of Paper Wishes, it makes me happy, everything about you is delightful, and I look forward to your emails, your catalogs, my items when I place and order, because I always know that I will be thrilled. I wish Ann a wonderful wedding, and many, many years of happiness, and I hope we get to see a picture! Thank you to everyone for helping so many crafters to fill their needs! Blessings!
Lucy (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Loved this week's episodes and I know I'll watch them over and over again. So much good information; so little time! Thank you for sharing new ideas and making papercrafting so much fun! I know it must be lot of work and planning involved, but we LOVE the WOWs and look forward to them so much. Do keep 'em coming!
Heidi (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I thoroughly enjoy these webisodes and its so nice to see one every day. I really look forward to them each day. Not only do I love the ideas but you two are so enjoyable to watch, you do a great job. I have especially enjoyed the extra scrap page ideas that were in this week of webisodes. Also I would like to add to Ann, best of luck and best wishes to you and your hubby!! Thanks again, can't wait for more of the fun stuff. And I would definately say YES YES YES to more week long webisodes :)
Eileen B. (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Always love the week of webisodes. Only thing I don't like is...it comes to an end.
Dawn (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I wanted to say I thoroughly enjoy your webisodes, esp. the week of webisodes.
Thanks,Dawn
arlene (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
By-the-way, forgot to mention that we would like to meet Teresa! Very talented young lady!!!!
Sandy (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
You guys rock! I have enjoyed this week so much.
Congrats, Ann. Best wishes
Linda (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
This week has been fabulous!!! I wish you would do a week of webisodes each month.
Nyoka (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thanks for the great ideas from this week!! I love the WOW's... I get so many ideas.. I love today's idea of masking with the post-it notes and knotted ribbons!! So clever!! Hope you do more of these.. I look forward each day to the webisodes! God bless!
Comment: