Fran-tage
July 27, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode
Thanks for watching. You've made Week of Webisodes a success!

Kathi Cox (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I really love your webisodes and these were terrific. Great instructions, wonderful products. Thanks
Renee Cassidy (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Really enjoyed this week of webisodes, girls. You introduced some great new products and techniques, and will be making a big dent in my pocketbook! Thanks for the fun!
Debbie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
People think I am talented.....I tell them I have a team of experts to guide me! All of you are the best. I just love these webisodes! Thank you for making this so much fun.
Joyce McNealy (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I just loved your week of Webisodes. Learned so much and I want all the products.

Thanks so much.
K. Brubaker (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Oh My Gosh, I can't tell you how much I absolutely LOVE your Webisodes. You have shared products that I would of never considered using or buying and after I watch your Webisodes,I click on Monet Saver where you have the items used in a bundle to save money. i know they Webisodes are a lot of work but I could watch them everyday or every hour. Thank you both again, you both are amazing.
Donna Babic (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I just LOVE making a cup of coffee and sitting down to watch a week of webisodes! I've learned alot this week and have enjoyed seeing new products. Ann and Paulette, you are great demonstrators and entertaining. Thank you! I think I'll have to purchase the fran-tage embossing powders and mica chips for xmas cardmaking. Also, your webisode Perfect Pearls was particulary useful for me. Thanks for all your hard work.
Gisela (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for a fantastic week of Stamp Camp Webisodes.I enjoyed every one of them and learned a whole lot!Love to watch you two teaching us all that good stuff.Thanks again for a wonderful week....
Kristi Malia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I enjoy your videos so much. The two of you are such a wonderful, delightful, so much fun to view couple. Thank you so...much.
Elizabeth f Jennings (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
hi lady's wow all the product,very beautiful cards,thank you...
sharon (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for all the wonderful ideas and the supersavers....I can't wait until everything arrives....you help make it doable for a novice :)
cynthia carter (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I haved enjoyed every moment of stamp camp and have had to make tough decisions on which products to purchase. Thank you for being so entertaining.
Paula (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I enjoyed the week as always. Is there going to be a Christmas card week this summer? I've been waiting for that and hopefully some new Christmas design paper packs!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Yes we will have the annual Christmas Cardmaking WOW August 20-24.
Barbara (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What an awesome week of webisodes. Just like having a wonderful class in my home.
Kymberli (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
A simply wonderful week of education. I love the products and with the demonstrations I really feel like I can do them myself! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to your fans!
Diana (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I totally enjoyed the Stamp Camp WOW!! Thank you ladies for such great techniques. Now to pull out stuff I had forgotten (thick embossing powders) and see what else I need! I had stopped using the thick powders because they blew all over the place, so thanks, again for the 'under the paper' technique.
Joyce (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
A great WOW! I enjoyed every day, I wish it were every week. I also, really love watching both of you demonstrate, I have learned a lot. Keep them coming!
Karen H (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thanx Paulette & Ann for the creative week of inspiration and new techniques. Can't wait to get started. Love Stamp Camp!
Annette Siverson (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I have thoroughly enjoyed this WOW. Terrific job as always. Thank you so very much, Wow!
Annette
PS - not fair - do I get the Money Saver or Super Saver today. I want both!
Judy Woodland (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Loved this week of webisodes. I like every week's offerings, but this week was especially nice, since I am an avid card maker. Thanks for all the nice tips!!
RobynAdams (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for a super week of webisodes. I learned a great deal and am looking forward to a few hours of play time with some new supplies.
Comment: