Christmas Dazzles
August 24, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Diana (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
What wonderful ideas AND techniques. I'm always so sorry to see the week come to an end. Thanks ladies. Now I have to get started on those cards!!
Jean (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Stop stop stop!! you are making me go broke!! Tell Teresa to stop with all the gorgeous ideas! Just Kidding! It was a fabulous week! I spent lots but it is worth it! My Christmas cards will be much appreciated thanks to you! Great job presenting the cards, Paulette and Ann! Love it love it love it! Can you tell I love it? Thanks again for a great week!
Suzanne Capik (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Bravo Teresa, just lovely. I look forward to receiving my dazzles and getting to having some fun!
Judi (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
An awesome ending to terrific WOW. Every thing has been so gorgeous. I've gotten a lot of ideas for cards this week. Can't wait to order the goodies shown. Then I can play. Judi
Denise (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Excellent and wonderful week. Thanks so very much. Love the dazzles, papers and punches.
When will the next webisodes be? Need to get my budget started. Love everything
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
the middle of October we will bring you Holiday Goodies.
Stephanie (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
You have dazzled all week, love them all.
Jocelyn Turner (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Thanks for an amazing week of fun and beautiful products. I have truly enjoyed every minute.
Comment: