Super Pennant
October 22, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Tania (posted 1 year 9 months ago)
This was probably one of the best webisodes as far as I'm concerned. I've made several of these for gifts and they all turned out so beautiful. The recipients all loved them as well. The thing I really like is that no two pennants are alike. The possibilities are endless! Thanks for all the inspiration :)
Kathy B (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Beautiful projects - Gail, I loved your take on the pennant! Haven't tried the thin border Dazzles yet, need to get some :)
Jennifer (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I think the pennant was beautiful, will making two for my granddaughters to hang on there bedroom doors.just love webisodes
Gisela (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
thanks Paulette. ,that's a great idea to use the pennants as the front of the card.Enjoyed that webisode very much and appreciate the gret ideas
Pam (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Love the pennants! I had the 3 D Flower template and small lines dazzles, so I followed along and made the flower! Really pretty!
Cecilia (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I'm going to turn this into a monogram card.
Rose Marie (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I just love when you do a 'Week' of Webisodes. Everyone of them is just great. Even if I'm not interested in the topic or craft, I still enjoy watching what can be done with that item. Always about 25 minutes of well spent time. Thank You All!
helena shanteau (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Both pennants beautiful. I tend to go Gales way i like the earthy tones, but other for a little girls room.
Nora (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Hola,
Muchas gracias por compartir.
Rgds,
FROM COLOMBIA!!!!!
shelley reynolds (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
This one came just in time, racking my brain for kids crafts. The variety you demo'd shows it can be designed for any personality, or gender. I'm very thankful and excited to see what can be done with this!
Judy (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
really great tutorial and what a beautiful finished piece. I am thinking of using this idea to make a wedding card/pennant. thanks
jeri (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
thank youso much for the detailed step by step instructions. they help me to see and understand all the ways that i can use the products. love paper wishes and the webisodes.blessing to all the folks at hot off the press.
Karen H (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Oh, girls, you have done it again. Such fun and inspiration. I love this idea and just in time for my granddaughter's 14th b'day...a card she can hang in her room. Thank you.
Jessica (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Fabuous! Looking forward to all of this weeks episodes. I love the webisodes. Over the years, I've only found 1 that didn't interest me. Thanks
Jeannie (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Love your step by step presentation! Love your projects and products!
Cynthia (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
What a fun project! And, like so many of your ideas, they give us inspiration to change it up to suit the recipient! I'm looking forward to what you'll be showing us the rest of the week.
Sharon (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Love the webisode,as usual.Just a tip,when I use the specialty papers I cheat by cutting the size I need and then removing the back part that no one sees to use in something else.
Teresa Galvan (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
Hi ladies I loved it. I can make several of these to spell Merry Christmas,Joy,Happy New Year. Just by changing the colors. The possibilities are endless. Thank you and I can't wait for the next one
Terri (posted 2 years ago)
This is a great idea! Just in time to use as a welcome gift for a special guest arriving this month. Thank you ladies, please keep up the good work.
Donna (posted 2 years ago)
This was a great class I love both pendants shows how they can be masculine and feminine I love start to finish webisides. Means I make no mistakes on finished projects unless I want the change of the out come.
Comment: