Dazzles
January 13, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Cathie (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
What a fun Webisode! I can't wait to try these ideas when I get my Dazzles! Webisodes & HOTP Rock!!
Sandra Davis (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
THESE ARE GREAT AND YOUR WEBISODE IS SOOOO MOTIVATING...KEEP'EM COMING
Patti Gold (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Love these Dazzles. Such beautiful ideas. Have already order some of the silver & gold leaves that are the same idea, they are beautiful and love the way they make cards & scrapbook pages look. Will have to order this package too. Enjoy your webisodes Paulette & Sara so much. Thank you and keep up the GOOD WORK!
sue dillman (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Very beautiful results. I have ordered all of these. Can't wait to get started on cards and scrapbook pages.
Connie (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
dazzles are so versatile! Thanks for sharing additional ideas. I will undoubtedly be reaching for these often!
Katrina (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
These would work wonderfully with alcohol inks.
Lynette (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Very elegant and versatile product they add that finishing touch without a lot of effort.
Maluc (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
I love Paper Wishes!!!
Thanks for teach us!!
Fabrizio (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Wow you made me look at my existing peel-offs in a different way ! Great samples, exquisite outline stickers....I'm dazzled ! 8-) Another one for my wish list (my birthday is coming in nearly a month) LOL
Comment: