Chalk Popping, Dove Blending & Markers
October 5, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Nancy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
This was great. Thank you so much for the new ideas and tips!
Jan D. (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks for the webisode...I'm pulling out my chalks to play. Something I learned, too, is if you wanted those little pearls to match your flower and didn't have pink pearls on hand, you can color them with the same marker you used for your flower...as well as any alcohol based inks. Thanks ladies, again for the screwdriver tip...I thought I had gotten a defective blender pen...glad I didn't throw it away.
Terri (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Inspirational!
Inger McKinnon (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I really enjoy the webisode. I get alot of little tidbits of information that are very helpful.You two make a person feel like they are there and part of the project.Thank-you for fun and easy going manner.
Kathy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I always enjoy your Week of Webisodes...I really like the "chalk popping" ideas, and can hardly wait to try it!
Jan Jacobs (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
To avoid tearing up the end of the blender pen with the pliers, try using a small piece of cloth or rubber matting between the pliers and the end of the pen. Can't hurt to try.
Barb (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Once again you have come up w/a great webisode. I have worked w/stamps for some years; now I am motivated to get going again & try these techniques. Thank you....
Ruth Ann (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Fantastic ideas. You both continue to brighten our days with new ideas using things we all have. All but the versamark. Thanks, can't wait for the rest of the week.
Lisa D (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Another great Webisode and wonderful Tips and tricks. I can't wait to try these ideas. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you
Sue (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
this looks like so much fun
love the webisodes
Karenliz (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks for the sneak peak. It reminded me of techniques I haven't done in a long time. Off to my craft room!!!!!
Sarita (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
SIMPLY beautiful