Amazing Folded Cardmaking
May 16, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Kristine (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I always look forward to the WOW and this first one was a great start! Theresa's cardmaking ideas are magical! And congratulations to Ann on her engagement!!
Connie (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
As always, Teresa is amazing!! Love any card she makes. Ann, so happy for you!!
Janet S. (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
The cards are beautiful and I can't wait to try them. Thank you so much.
Patti Rogers (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I just love your Webisodes. I buy the products and come back time after time to make sure I am using them properly. You guys are just terrific...and you have some great designers giving us wonderful ideas!! Thanks bunches!!
Terri (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Congratulations on your engagement, Ann! Loved seeing these cards being demonstrated. I have my CD/DVD and can't wait to get started.
Mary Callahan (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
CONGRATULATIONS ANN!! I wondered if Paulette would say something about the ring. Glad she did. All the best to you and Felix!
Kathleen (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I just love these cards! :)
Donna (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
First, congratulations to you, Ann!!! This is one lucky guy, to catch a treasure like you -smart, talented, sweet,& beautiful!
I love watching you ladies on these webisldes, and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the rest of the week!
Donna G
Marsha (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
These new folded cards are marvelous. So simple yet very impressive. Also, thanks for the Webisodes that match.
Connie (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Always looking for new ways for making new cards, how cool is this???
Love you guys and congrads Ann how exciting is that?? Best of luck!!!
Ann (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I have the DVD and have made a few of the folded cards. It is wonderful, easy to follow and fun to do!!
Thanks for the ideas.
Rosie West (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Totally awesome...every card was very special. Thanks, Rosie
Margarita Collazo (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Thank you for sharing I must have this loved it. You guys are great.
Noralee (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I love these cards! I have just started making cards from the Card Making Kits and I love them.They outshine every card making company out there. Thanks a bunch for the beautiful cards.
Barbara (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
Congratulations Ann!! These cards are amazing and I am excited to get the dvd and try all of them.
Comment: