Christmas Card Classes DVD
August 22, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Bonnie (posted 2 years 9 months ago)
I love the DVD.
Carol O (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
I love the snowman card with the little dazzles on them. The card looks so easy to do. Great looking cards.
Co (posted 3 years ago)
I love all of the things I get from you. The weekly demos inspire me so much,Love Love Love everything. Thanks for doing such a great job in your presentations.
Patti Gold (posted 3 years ago)
Always enjoy all the webisodes you two do. Love these week of webiodes. Have a few questions -The card classes DVD, Is it for Mac's too? Also I wanted to order the Polar White Flower Soft and Cute Santa Paper Tole and can't find them. Can you help with that please?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Teresa's Christmas Card Classes DVD is also for Macs--YES it is. The Polar White Flower Soft is item 4004544 and as soon as the stock arrives, it will be live on the site. That will be no later than 9/2. The cute papier tole is item 4004529 and I believe it is available right now. Thank you so much for watching
Ruthie (posted 3 years ago)
Well you're up to your usualy WONDERFUL card webisodes along with your tempting paper addicts like me. :) Can't wait to see the new items forthcoming (I see they are not available online...yet).
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
As soon as items arrive, we'll make them live on the site. Everything will be here by 9/2. Thanks for watching.
Ginger (posted 3 years ago)
Great Great Great !!!!!
Your ideas seem to be endless! thanks SO MUCH.....
kimisue (posted 3 years ago)
Love the cards.
mary hatton (posted 3 years ago)
love,love love the webisodes. it makes my day to open my mail to see whats next.its so much fun to see new things mary
Pat Boggs (posted 3 years ago)
Loved the cards - very creative. I certainly wish I could buy everything I see. Thank you so much for the webinars
Diana (posted 3 years ago)
I so look forward to the weekly webisodes, but the whole week---WOW. Lots of ideas!!
Patricia Pittenger (posted 3 years ago)
Bought the dvd last night. Can't wait to get it and start working with it. Love the webisodes,they are very interesting and I enjoy watching all the new techniques you show.
Kathie (posted 3 years ago)
I absolutely love your webisodes. I look forward to your email saying that a new one is available! So inspiring.
deborah (posted 3 years ago)
Loved the webisode. Lots of cool tricks with ribbon!
Christine (posted 3 years ago)
This webisode is such a delight! I would love to see some animal themed cards-"Merry Christmas from the dog" etc. I always have so many of them to send out to other pet people. It would be great to get some fresh card ideas with a pet theme from Paper Wishes!-These webisodes make my day.
Michelle Orsborn (posted 3 years ago)
I always look forward to week of webisodes, they are always so fun to watch, and just full of ideas. I am always so thankful for the fun information, and wonderful ideas. Your company is the best!
Kathy (posted 3 years ago)
awesome cards, can't wait to see what is next
Pam (posted 3 years ago)
love your webisodes!! great ideas!
Lynda (posted 3 years ago)
Just what I needed at just the right time - some really great ideas on how to do Christmas cards - can't wait to see the rest of the webisodes!
Kathy B (posted 3 years ago)
LOVE week of Webisodes!! Thank you for bringing us some new goodies and ideas to play with, they look like a lot of fun! The Christmas tags are beautiful and I can hardly wait to see more on the lace & doilies.
MerryLynn Wenaas (posted 3 years ago)
I get sooo excited watching these webisodes that I head right to the work table. Am anxiously waiting gor the Christmas pyramids. Thanks.
Comment: