Inspired Words CD
August 26, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode
Tomorrow's Webisode: Christmas Chalkboard

Diana (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
As always all of you out did yourselves with such great ideas. Love Love Love all the ideas. Love the webisodes, please keep going with these. Sometimes I find myself at a lose for ideas and can always depend on you to refresh my mind.
Susan Yates (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
I loved all the webisodes for this week. I am INSPIRED! Thanks for taking the time to teach us new techniques and show us new products.
Ellen (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
I have loved watching all of this week's webisodes! I can't wait to start making Christmas cards this weekend. In today's webisode Paulette mentioned that the stylized Christmas tree in the first project was a free download. Where can I find this download?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The pattern for the tree is now in the gallery for the Inspired Christmas Cards webisode. You'll see it at the top of the gallery page. Thank you for your patience, we had bit of technical difficulty on our end.
Cheryll Steinke (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Thanks so much for the week of webisodes and all the wonderful Christmas ideas. I really enjoyed watching all of them.
kathyc/northcarolina (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
What a wonderful week of webisodes! I'm going to have to sell a kidney in order to purchase everything on my wish list!
Nargaret (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Sometimes, trying to decide what to write inside a card is the hardest part.
thanks.
Margaret
Pat Boggs (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Wow - can't believe how beautiful the cards are. I wish I had that much talent.
Janelle Graham (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Paulette and Ann, thank-you for such a great collection of Christmas cards. You've made it so hard for me to decide which kits to buy - too much choice. :o} I love your webisodes.
Comment: