Spectrum Noir
October 4, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

kathyc/northcarolina (posted 2 years 11 months ago)
What an exciting webisode! I've added these to my wishlist, and I'll be very good so Santa will put them in my Christmas stocking! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week...all because of Weekly Webisodes!
Betty (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Congratulations on your anniversary! I have watched the Webisodes from the beginning and look forward to a new one each week. You have taught me many new techniques. Keep up the good work!
Ruth Ann Smith (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Happy Anniversary!! I don't think I have missed many episodes and it is wonderful that you have brought these pens. Loved the bloopers and you all do such a great job of explaining and teaching us new ideas and techniques. So very grateful and wish you many more episodes.....
Lynn (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Happy Anniversary!!! Happy day... love the new markers...love your webisodes. I have learned many new technics by watching you guys and appreciate your crew!!!
Annette (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy all the webisodes, I look forward to Wednesdays! But I really, really enjoyed this week's episode. These pens are terrific and very affordable. PW is becoming my one-stop craft shop. One question though, could you move to Upstate NY?! Thanks for everything! Annette
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Sorry Annette but we are happy here in Oregon but, we ship everywhere! We love the one-stop shop idea!!!
Debbie (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Congrats to all on your 6 anniversary! I look forward to the new webisodes every week. Thank you, thank you, thankyou for bringing us great pens for an even greater price in this economy we crafters are trying to be as thrifty as possible. I can not wait to start ordering these pens. You are all wonderful including your great customer service and speedy delivery time. Here's to many more webisodes in the future.
Kathy B (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Happy Anniversary!! I am so excited to see these pens, they will be fun to use on my projects :) I enjoy watching the webisodes everyweek, and it was fun seeing the bloopers.
Donna G (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Thank you so much for bringing us these wonderful webisodes each week! I look forward to seeing them, and I really appreciate all the helpful information they provide. Paper Wishes is the BEST!
Jo (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Love the price and colors. It would be nice to have a basic set with a variety of colors - red, green, blue, yellow,orange, violet, brown, gray, and a blender pen - then we could branch out to the color sets as we needed them.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We will pass along your comment to the folks at Crafters Companion.
Sue (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Happy anniversary. Loved the bloopers!
Suzi (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Thank you for bringing us these pens! They are excellent, compatible with other alcohol-based markers and a great price. I use glossy photo paper with these to prevent bleed-through and intensify colors. You provide your customers with the very best products and wonderful instructional videos. Congratulations, Ladies!
Lynne Neumann (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
The shadows are called grounding. It makes a place for them to stand. Another thing to do with those is to color your silver brads and flat back pearls
Esther from Holland (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
how happy I am with this episode! Filled with new techniques and very inspiring. Happy anniversary to you! And I realise I watch these webisodes for more than 4 years...
Marie (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
I have lot of time looking for colors beautiful and vivid like Spectrum Noir, Thank you, I love to color my stamped proyects, now I have very good reasons to do it.
Patti Gold (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Love watching each week the webisodes. Really enjoyed the bloopers and seeing the staff behind the webisodes. All of you do a great good, keep up the good work and thank you.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!